Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

ella23 wrote: »
    On the armchair, in the sitting room, having a panic attack for no reason, i know I'm having a panic attack but i can't stop the anxiety. Watching Graham Norton's best bits and scrolling through and chiming in on threads on boards to take my mind off it. It'll pass!

Honestly, the best cure I have found for PA's is a ****! Im serious - This is not medical advice however!!

But on topic, im in bed now after work! Have a youtube playlist on, which started with Alive, Pearl Jam. Interesting road its taking me down!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ella23

No lie, totally get you! Being a girl, it can be eh....a little harder sometimes to get to the finishing point when your emotions are all over the place! Thankfully it rarely happens to me (the panic attacks) :)

Also... Pearl Jam, good choice! Graham Norton has turned in to listening to Passion Pit on youtube!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on the side of the bed doing a tube feed. He sleeps through so only me awake in the house. Its so peaceful. I'm fcuking knackered :D

Also wondering what is witchie up to.. :)

ella23 wrote: »
    No lie, totally get you! Being a girl, it can be eh....a little harder sometimes to get to the finishing point when your emotions are all over the place! Thankfully it rarely happens to me (the panic attacks) :)

Also... Pearl Jam, good choice! Graham Norton has turned in to listening to Passion Pit on youtube!

Mine has turned into an amy lee obsession - broken with seether! Feckin TUNE - May not be the best choice for you if emotional atm though :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Houseparty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    In bed with a coffee, about to meditate and listen to a mix of some sort, then up and at em.

A welcome change feeling fresh at this hour, last 3 weekends have been heavy going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

In bed building myself up for a mad busy day. But there will be a great night out tonight to cap the day off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Letterkenny ......I kid you not....apparently we're in some place called DONEGAL....I know..thought it was a made up name as well lol lol

At a wedding, three little ladies being minded by my sister in cork and I'm sitting outside a Peter marks hairdresser thingy place while herself is getting her hair done.....I'll spray deodorant and that's me ready...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Time to get up. Been marathon watching Orange is the New Black. Few episodes away from watching the new series. Watched it all last year, just refreshing my memory before I watch the new series

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Just after dropping my bestie to the airport. She's going away without me for a full two weeks and I miss her so much already! Don't know how I'll survive without her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in my hotel room getting ready to go out on the town and thinking what a nosy bunch of feckers you all are!
    :p

Yes am singleish. My fella is in Goa, I will probably never goa there again (sorry!) and he has no intentions of leaving India. So have been talking to him and telling him it is never going to work and that it is over. He still sends me messages that feck with my cold heart and make me want to reconsider, but am an ould doll and time is ticking on.

So am going to have fun and see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Running around like a lunatic getting my daughter to different bday parties today mmmim exhausted...and it's costing a fortune

Is Witchie becoming a durtburd?!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Don't hate the playa hate the game amirite?!?

I'm in a car on the way to the south east

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »

Is Witchie becoming a durtburd?!

:D

I always was! Well if by durtburd you mean someone who knows what she likes and gets it when she can....then yeah.
    Don't hate the playa hate the game amirite?!?

I'm in a car on the way to the south east

Tis a feckin boring old game now though. Would love to meet a more mature Mandal who was able to move with me to Kuala Lumpur or lived there already. Dammit.

Steaming at wedding lol lol

No kids woo hoo lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Paying my respects at a Saudi funeral condolence gathering.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Sitting out in the evening sunshine watching the birds in the birdbath, best thing I ever bought for them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    On the couch, drink beside me, Glastonbury on, flicking from band to band...just heard 2 new bands, Cabbage and The Cosmics...
    No work til Wednesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    Can of Coke and some Oreos watching Foo Fighters at Glastonbury,location being on the couch, not actually there !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Shifting silage bales with a John Deere 6920. The Spring Sessions is on the radio and its being drowned out by the gutsy roar of the exhaust. Oh man what a combination.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Witchie wrote: »
    Sitting in my hotel room getting ready to go out on the town and thinking what a nosy bunch of feckers you all are!
    :p

Yes am singleish. My fella is in Goa, I will probably never goa there again (sorry!) and he has no intentions of leaving India. So have been talking to him and telling him it is never going to work and that it is over. He still sends me messages that feck with my cold heart and make me want to reconsider, but am an ould doll and time is ticking on.

So am going to have fun and see what happens.

Go enjoy yurself..Use your charm !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Venice .... just off a water bus yolk. On the way out of the city to pick up the car.

Going to bed....well well over the limit...miss my three little girls big time....great wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

gifted wrote: »
    Going to bed....well well over the limit...miss my three little girls big time....great wedding.

Sleep tight dude

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I was supposed to be down to see my little fella this morning, but instead I'm waiting on a plumber. Went to bed last night only to find the carpet in the bedroom soaking and water seeping through the floor in the hall :(

At least it doesn't seem to have gotten any worse, but there's definitely a leak somewhere under there, but I'm more pissed off about not seeing the little fellla - don't get to see him enough as it is :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

In bed nursing a hangover, but the hangover is a result of a great night out so no complaints.

Africa
    Sitting on the balcony of my hotel in Ubud watching the gate waiting for my sister to arrive. Haven't seen her since she headed off from Goa in March. Will be so nice to have the company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting watching the Princess Bride with my daughter

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On my way to the sea :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement