Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

On the kitchen sofa drinking a beer.

Walked up to the village to get something in the shop for lunch. Was too nice out so kept going and ended up having a lovely long walk. Didn't get anything to eat for my lunch though. The mutt and I are wrecked. There was only one beer so she had to make do with water.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting at the PC working with the footie on in the background. I can hear my Spanish neighbours so I'm imagining I'm in Spain. That works, doesn't it, DOESN'T IT???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

En route home after a lovely day, a bit under the weather but feeling very happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting on the couch trying to reply to a PM somebody! just sent me....only she has forgotten to clear her inbox again ;)
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch itching to post about Erik Shin trying to get access to a box..too smutty and unladylike so I'll bite my tongue.ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sitting on the couch but in shock at Colser showing some self restraint.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on the bed trying to clean my box out.

Britain
    My box is always empty to receive incoming, erm, mail (male)

:p

I'm in the pub :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Having a couple of drinks in the kitchen,listening to the wireless . I've been procrastinating about cutting the grass but I'm bollixed tired after a long walk early this morning and I'm half cut now too(unlike my lawn) so it won't be happening today.

Just home, debating on going food shopping or flaking out on the couch

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In the town square awaiting the hangings, well having a coffee anyway..
    By the way, two fingers to all this box talk..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I seem to have a choice of boxes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In the beer queue at Phil Collins.

I have no shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Same as last night, beer in hand looking at Glastonbury.Lovely Lisa Hannigan on..big difference to Slaves...mental..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

On the couch with a bottle of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch with a bottle of wine.

Ditto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On my way home from the sea, wrecked tired and outraged about all of this box talk without me. Feel free to fill my box lads and ladies, I don't discriminate :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    In the beer queue at Phil Collins.

I have no shame.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. I wouldn't be a superfan/nutcase when it comes to the music of Phil Collins but he has built up a repertoire over decades that has a little something for everyone,not many artists can boast that.Beer queues are a pile of w*nk though. I carry a hip flask to gigs,in fact I carry one most days when on my rounds. That being said,it's more common than a cold snowy day in hades than a show where Collins doesn't deliver,and it's certainly more exciting than what I'm doing right now.
    Im watching a documentary about Russias worst prison,talk about spending quality time with the missus eh? It's likely that there will be plenty of room in the box tonight,access to it could prove to be problematic though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭LushiousLips

On the couch watching Ed Sheeran at Glastonbury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed with a hot water bottle on my tummy for period pain. Haven't been absorbing my pill due to digestive problems so shouldn't even have it :mad:

• Advertisement

On couch trying to eat my dinner but chewing it hurts my ear and swallowing hurts my throat wah

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer doing bits & bites

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

One of those nights when i went to bed with a gorgeous woman and woke up beside a dog.......
    Missus got out of bed and our golden retriever climbed into her spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Still stuck to a hot water bottle. Thank god I didn't have to go into work today :pac:

Britain
    Going 2 stops on a train (Pearse to Connolly) because I am too nervous to cross the pedestrian bridge at chq on foot. It rattles when you walk across it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

In work in Dublin ,Sitting at my desk with a coffee thinking of a way to get more cash with less hours,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In work in Dublin ,Sitting at my desk with a coffee thinking of a way to get more cash with less hours,

Sell your body? :p

Its looking like a decent option at this stage :)  ,

Its looking like a decent option at this stage :)  ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

for medical experiments?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement