Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Between a rock & hard spot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

finally home. oh if i don't like anything on this earth that is waiting in waiting rooms for whatever...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in the kitchen after a day cleaning presses and cooking, in between pumping and feeding.. I even made a caramel shortbread cake.. It's almost ready.
    This is only day one of summer holidays. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Post holiday blues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Still up playing with my new phone, can't sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Enjoying a cold beer.........  and wondering if i get to sleep with the wife or dog tonight, or even both :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    In bed. The very heavy rainfall woke me up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Went to bed at 10pm feeling under the weather...am now up with a migraine... lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just into bed after a wonderful day exploring Ubud, getting up close to monkeys and eating delicious veggie food. My sister and I facebook video chatted with my mum for over 2 hours and it was just a perfect round up to a great day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fantasizing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Wishing to every God in the world that I was in a position to pack in work cos I fecking hate it

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Africa
    Trapped in this Matrix .

Africa
    anto9 wrote: »
    Trapped in this Matrix .

Just noticed your location! Same here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Just back from a ten k run I'm getting to old for this sh1t but competitive streak is hard to give up

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I said wrote: »
    Just back from a ten k run I'm getting to old for this sh1t but competitive streak is hard to give up

Not long back from one myself. We can be Murtagh's together.

1iqdsv.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    Sitting on the balcony, eating some delicious Swiss cheese, washed down with some....wine?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch looking up the lotto numbers

Britain
    gifted wrote:
    Wishing to every God in the world that I was in a position to pack in work cos I fecking hate it

I gave up working 2.5 years ago as childcare was just getting too much.. days like today I would dearly love to have a hot cup of tea or a hot meal.. even Luke warm would do. I was a mens hairdresser, I really miss the social aspects.. but I think I'd miss the kids more .. (not today though :o:D )
    Currently lying in bed willing myself to sleep. 4am comes round very fast.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back from 5k morning walk... not sure if he is impressed with the 30C temperature.
    35414691712_89eebaa30c_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

He looks like he enjoyed it

I couldn't get my dog even out the door in this weather, let alone out for a walk, she will literally back up from the open door once she realises its raining

• Advertisement

Britain
    Sitting on the side of my bed just finished his 8am feed writing a list for next week's epic road trip East.. .. tube feeding can be so handy, poor little mite caught his sisters cold and its making him a bit pukey this week so bottle feeding had to be shelved for a few days. On the up side, he's still gaining weight and even more gorgeous.
    I must post a picture so you can all agree with me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    At home, "exercising" trying to break in a new leather jacket, I'm sweating buckets

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

In New York City, it's warm and sticky but loving it here in the rush hour traffic and to cycle :D

Keying reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    moloner4 wrote: »
    In New York City, it's warm and sticky but loving it here in the rush hour traffic and to cycle :D

NY certainly is a great place to watch the world go by.

I'm in my apartment in central Switzerland with my 3yo daughter. Very warm and sticky also but now the storms are rolling in....so we are watching the lightning and counting how long it takes the thunder to reach us.

Getting close now!! :eek:

Off on 2 weeks holiday tomorrow with herself and three little girls......mad packing and sorting stuff....

Ok...I'm sitting down and herself is mad packing and sorting stuff...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Back from 5k morning walk... not sure if he is impressed with the 30C temperature.
    35414691712_89eebaa30c_n.jpg

What a lovely dog,my one doesn't really like the heat. I'm on the train thinking about burgers,beer and now dogs.

Africa
    In my hotel bed feeling so sick from work stress. Had a really difficult day today with internet and other problems. Really worried will be in big trouble tomorrow.

Cheered myself up somewhat by looking at my timesheets to see how much I have earned this month but it should have been a lot more. I couldn't charge them for when my internet is playing up and I can't get the work done faster so am stopping my clock for ages while I sit and stress and try and fix things. Grrrrr.

And had such a lovely day up until work crap got in the way.

I think I need to find a rich man and retire.

Writing cards....jesus wept but this woman of mine would send a card to anyone...birthday card...anniversary card ....congratulations card....easter cards...st Patrick's day card....graduation card....good luck cards....exam cards....Xmas cards....honestly, at this fecking stage I should own most of fecking Hallmark

• Advertisement

Pacific beach

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement