Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on the bed again, instructing the 7 year old how to make a nespresso for his mammy.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting on the bed again, instructing the 7 year old how to make a nespresso for his mammy.

Does Mummy want a drop of milk or Baileys in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

day ward hospital bed....tests

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Winterlong wrote:
    Does Mummy want a drop of milk or Baileys in that?

Brandy.. don't take milk in anything.. Bailey's isn't strong enough.

The boy did good! Even brought it to me on my favourite nespresso cup. Now I sit here drinking it.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Tedious, monotonous work tasks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Dublin Airport....duty free...three little girls and herself gone off like bats outta hell to shops....I'm sitting outside a perfume shop perving lol.lol

Britain
    Having a coffee and sandwich in Insomnia. Treated myself to one of their outrageously expensive biscuits as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am at work. Have loads to do but still bored. Want to climb under the desk and have a wee snoooooze.

Britain
    In Heuston having a pint while waiting for a train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

In Heuston having a pint while waiting for a train.

Give auld Persepoly a wave while you're there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Erik Shin wrote: »

Choo choo..

On the couch wallowing in self pity.

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote: »

Tomorrow at about 3.30 :p

Right now I'm at home considering a little sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

On a packed train, regretting that swift couple of pints I had at the station as I don't think I can get to the toilet until a couple more stops

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Aaaahhhh :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In work....chilling out roll on the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Heading to Paris for the evening.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,616 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm in work. I came in at 7 instead of 8 so I can leave earlier (and I've been awake since 3 am).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Hanging out in Costa, after having a toastie, reading my book and enjoying a bit of peace.

Britain
    Work are having a summer BBQ tonight, so am just biding my time til it starts at 5:30. Just how much wine can I consume in 4 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Ready to head out..think I have the thrown together concert look that takes ages to get right perfected.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Walking

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Sitting out watching the birds eating their coconut and meal worms :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my favourite bar in Kuta looking at the owner that I have been shagging sitting with his sorta girlfriend that he only mentioned to me the other day. She is a blonde American version of me. I don't know whether to be insulted or complimented.

He had told me the last time we were together that she was coming over but also that he didn't want to be with her coz she is still in love with her ex. Aggghh. Confusion.

Oh well at least I have gotten some free beers out of him before he messed with me.

Britain
    Work are having a summer BBQ tonight, so am just biding my time til it starts at 5:30. Just how much wine can I consume in 4 hours?

Turns out you only get 3 drinks vouchers! Shockingly poor. Now on the Luas going to a friends for some wine.

Britain
    Turns out you only get 3 drinks vouchers! Shockingly poor. Now on the Luas going to a friends for some wine.

2 bottles of wine later am on the train from Heuston. Nothing beats just chilling out with a good friend over a couple of bottles of wine.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Wasting time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Walking the streets of Paris after spending €48 on breakfast in the hotel, like WTF!

Watching the lions win and happy out... may have been the few beer as well :):D

Britain
    Choo Choo!

• Advertisement

And now... Tallisker whisky.... I'm gonna give harry bailey a run for his money... anyone got special k ?
    :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement