Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Trying to relax on the couch but have had skittles and coca cola.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Miss OMMC

In a beach cabin in Serignan, France. Kids about to go to bed after a long sunny day. Adults about to tuck into another fab bottle of €7 champagne.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Having some pre drinks at home,along with various other 'refreshments'. Heading to my mates 60th in a while,it should be a proper hooley considering the motley crew who'll be attending....
    I bought him a bottle of Woodford Reserve,he'll be delighted with that,as will I. I'd bet the next time he calls in he'll have the bottle and we'll crack it. Think of the Simpsons episode in which Homer buys Marge a bowling ball as a birthday gift,then you'll understand the method to my madness!

Britain
    Just had dinner and cocktails in the Fire Restaurant in Dublin. Best fillet steak, I have had in many years. OH booked it as a birthday treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Miss OMMC wrote: »
    In a beach cabin in Serignan, France. Kids about to go to bed after a long sunny day. Adults about to tuck into another fab bottle of €7 champagne.

That sounds great. Enjoy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in bed preparing the midnight bottle :D drinking tea and eating prawn crackers. I'm banned from the sitting room cos of the nearly step children's sensibilities.. (my own are used to me and my pumps.. :D) I'm missing Bridget Jones.. :( I might have to break out the chocolate..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

In bed.... thinking

cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting in bed preparing the midnight bottle :D drinking tea and eating prawn crackers. I'm banned from the sitting room cos of the nearly step children's sensibilities.. (my own are used to me and my pumps.. :D) I'm missing Bridget Jones.. :( I might have to break out the chocolate..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Greenwood area of Seattle. Waiting while she goes in and gets cheeseburgers at a take out place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In a laundrette tumble drying clothes

As exciting as it sounds :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Under fresh sheets.

On the couch praying my little un will go to sleep after all her weird grunting sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Lying in bed for the second straight night without sleep because of back pain :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Ready for bed after a lovely birthday celebration by my homeland friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up in my own bed, wife on one side, dog on the other.... bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Bed awake listening to the crows performing their version of Riverdance on the roof. Some poor bastard missed his timing slid down the roof and now a loud squawking match has broken out.
    Every bloody morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    mewe wrote:
    On the couch praying my little un will go to sleep after all her weird grunting sounds.

The 4am grunts. Better than screaming I suppose but no less hard to listen to, specially when they stop for a minute.. You think they're not breathing .. always reminds me of Billy Connelly :D
    (saline drops work if it's blocked/snotty nose ;) )

I'm getting predictable again. On the side of the bed, little man is awake wriggling after his biggest breakfast yet, a whole 68 mls! Get him to 72mls I can push the feeds out to every 4 hours, imagine what I could get done then! I could possibly get off the side of the bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Just in bed after finishing 12 hour night shift..last one for a while, 2 week holiday (including a festival) in the sun in Lisbon on Wednesday !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Heading to croke park to drink ahem watch a match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed smothered and coughing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Sitting in the sun on a grassy knoll watching my kids play Sunday fun tennis.
    Happy days. Brings back memories of my youth

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my bed on Gili Trawangan (tiny island in Indonesia, beside Bali) wiping my tears and finally getting my sobs to subside.

Everything is ok. I just got to catch up on Doctor Who and it was totes emotes. Had to keep turning up the volume on the laptop so could hear it over my crying.

God I am some eejit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Curled up on the couch with a toblerone to comfort me, seriously have the fear. Somebody hold me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am in the kitchen. iPod on random and am cooking a big roast beef dinner for everyone. Yorkshire puds included.

Wondering if the wimins in here need a group hug?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Erik Shin wrote: »

A big hug and then we'll all head to Winterlongs for a feed and wine.

I'm on the couch thinking about work tomorrow.

Colser wrote: »
    A big hug and then we'll all head to Winterlongs for a feed and wine.

I'm on the couch thinking about work tomorrow.

You washing your hair tonight and all ?

Just kinda found out I'm entered into a lipsync battle with my daughter.....heaven help me....
    Watch me whip!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

You washing your hair tonight and all ?

I'll do it in the morning...the roast dinner is calling me.ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I was thinking of another group activity :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement