Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    I was thinking of another group activity :D

Me too....was thinking of going and knocking on a door 2 down from mine where a hot guy from Washington state is staying. :D

He did offer to remove any snakes from my room earlier......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Witchie wrote: »
    Me too....was thinking of going and knocking on a door 2 down from mine where a hot guy from Washington state is staying. :D

He did offer to remove any snakes from my room earlier......

I'm guessing you're kinda hoping he brings a snake with him?!

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    I'm guessing you're kinda hoping he brings a snake with him?!

oh no no no....sure I am terrified of them things.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Grasp it firmly behind the head and take no nonsense witchie

Trouser snakes are deadly I hear...you have to bite the head off and suck out the poison

• Advertisement

Africa
    Trouser snakes are deadly I hear...you have to bite the head off and suck out the poison

Oh that is good to know....must go sharpen my teeth so. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Just back from Prague into Dublin. Missing the heat, but pleasant dry heat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Just out of the shower and relaxing after a day of cooking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On my bed watching Twitch streams from yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Panned out on the couch watching The Suffolk strangler

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

In bed, trying to decide whether a takeaway is worth the effort of having to get up and put on pants to answer the door. Ladies, please form an orderly queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    And now... Tallisker whisky.... I'm gonna give harry bailey a run for his money... anyone got special k ?
    :)

Can't say I've came across it and I'm always tasting new whiskey,I'm like a star wars nerd when it comes to my whiskey. It sounds expensive... Is it any use?
    I'll keep an eye out for it.

Can't say I've came across it and I'm always tasting new whiskey,I'm like a star wars nerd when it comes to my whiskey. It sounds expensive... Is it any use?
    I'll keep an eye out for it.

It's a peaty scotch... around €45-48 quite nice if it suits you

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Enjoying my morning Nespresso on the balcony before it gets too hot.... it should hit 40C today :)
    @Witchie... how did the snake hunt go? Did you get to follow the excellent advice given by Erik Shin?

Africa
    Back in my room after a delightful day of lazing on the beach. I have to start work now and the wifi is stronger and the ac is nice so gonna stay indoors and work for a while.

I didn't go snake hunting and fell asleep instead. Dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on the side of the bed in my friends house :D makes for a change of scenery! Lol.
    Made the epic journey East this morning. First time we had to take 2 cars to get everyone here :o I officially need a minibus :D:D:D:D ffs lol

Sat on the couch after a long day at work, feel the black dog on my shoulder...night all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Sat on the couch after a long day at work, feel the black dog on my shoulder...night all

Sleep well.

On the couch trying to summon up the energy to go to the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

At home watching Giles on TV.....the legend

crashing in bed, needs me some sleeeeepzzzzzz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Sitting. Waiting.

Time to get up, shower, find some clean non-wrinkled clothes for choooseday.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

DunnoKidz wrote:
    Time to get up, shower, find some clean non-wrinkled clothes for choooseday.

About to do this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

At doctors waiting to see doctor. I am nervous because I hate Doctors. My appointments are always wasted cause o get shell shocked and never bring up what I meant too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Gardening

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

On the train to Cork. Sweating buckets after nearly missing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Duvet day on the couch with the doggies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just hopped into bed for a wee nap.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Sitting on the bed waiting for my freshly painted toenails to dry. Baby as been asleep for over 2 hours which is the longest nap (And nearly the longest she's gone at night) ever!

This is great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Witchie wrote: »
    In my favourite bar in Kuta looking at the owner that I have been shagging sitting with his sorta girlfriend that he only mentioned to me the other day. She is a blonde American version of me. I don't know whether to be insulted or complimented.

He had told me the last time we were together that she was coming over but also that he didn't want to be with her coz she is still in love with her ex. Aggghh. Confusion.

Oh well at least I have gotten some free beers out of him before he messed with me.

You could get free beers for life if you discreetly pull him aside and imply that due to your impeccable honesty you might 'accidentally' spill the beans ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement