Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Just after collapsing on the couch after a long busy day. Now to catch up on Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    You could get free beers for life if you discreetly pull him aside and imply that due to your impeccable honesty you might 'accidentally' spill the beans ;)

Dammit...why didn't I think of that when was still in Bali.

In bed feeling sorry for myself. We were meant to go to Gili Meno island today but between being too late for boats and me taking ill we scrapped that plan until Thursday.

I have spent pretty much all day either napping or working and in pain. The rest of them have gone out to meet up with some Americans to celebrate 4th July and I am home alone. Couldn't get finished work in time to go get food so just had some oreos and lays crisps which isn't helping the feeling sorry for myself lark.

Gonna try sleep, if this fecking fecker of a pain in my side would ever feck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Witchie wrote: »
    Dammit...why didn't I think of that when was still in Bali.

Interesting aside concerning Bali, it's perfectly legal to marry your pets. Right now I'm watching family guy and knockin back a few bottles of suds. Im fairly chilled out at the moment,can't really put a price on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Just awake from a nap, chomping on chopped salad and wondering where my phone is hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

In bed. Why is it at night the worries come out? Distracting myself with boards. Would actually love a cuppa but too lazy.

• Advertisement

hungry, need sleep. in that order. food then bed.

Africa
    Back in my room to work for the evening after a blissful few hours tanning my toes here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

1 flipflop on, 1 off....you rebel !
    Having a sneaky lunchtime beer ;)

in bed

shaking my head

Wishing I was having a sneaky beer or in bed or both. Bracing myself for housework, washing etc. Feel old, hot days used to mean taking off now its means finally might be able to catch up on washing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Tractor. Silage field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

About to head back to the bog for another trailer of turf.

Watching old power rangers with the son. Thinking about ordering take out when he is in bed. Blew the diet today so might as well just keep going.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    About to head to bed and get ready for a brand new day

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed, wreaked. Days off are just as tiring as days on.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Chicago and ready to pass out, at least free coffee in the morning dropped up to the room :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    In bed can't sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In Lisbon.
    I cant belive I'm still awake.but well drunk.
    A long but enjoyable day..
    A great weekend of music ahead at Nos Alive !!
    Once I see Cage The Elephant I will be happy !

Britain
    Waiting to go to the airport (to pick someone up). I had planned to get a few hours of sleep but at this stage I might as well just abandon that notion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

Krakow with the Wife and Kids.

• Advertisement

Africa
    Back at the beach sipping an iced cappuccino after one of the most delicious meals I have had on my travels. A jacket potato topped with a scrumptious bean chili and loads of cheese and sour cream. There was a really fresh salad with perfectly creamy salty feta and amazing dressing. Nom.

Perfect tonic after a night of adventure with a dying American drug and snake dealer! ��

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Free-2-Flow

Still on the night shift

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Witchie...... Bali and you are eating JACKET POTATO? Like WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

smurfjed wrote: »

Sounds like she's eating a lot more than jacket potato!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Jeddah, slaving away

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭brumindub

Dubai and temp has been in early 40's during the day. Lovely artificial city though. Going to the burj later and excited about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am in Cellbridge. Not much more I can add to that to be honest. Be jealous.

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »

Since they cook pretty much everything in coconut oil, I am severely restricted, especially with local dishes.
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sounds like she's eating a lot more than jacket potato!!

:D:D:D

Behave!

Back in my room now (to start work :mad:) and finally the ac is working again after a power cut most of the day. It didn't affect me really though, lying on a beach getting a half hour massage for €3.50.....:D:cool:

Jude13
    Slaving away in Jeddah...... in this heat you must be crazy:) What brings you to this Red Sea City?

• Advertisement

@Witchie..... missus says that they use PALM OIL rather than COCONUT OIL as its cheaper.... so you might be OK, remember to try the onion every day.

Try NASI PADAS, super spicy rice, or CRISPY DUCK.... (Try Warung Eropa in Petitenget)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement