Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Zackdickensdog

Sitting wondering about relationships

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    @Witchie..... missus says that they use PALM OIL rather than COCONUT OIL as its cheaper.... so you might be OK, remember to try the onion every day.

Try NASI PADAS, super spicy rice, or CRISPY DUCK.... (Try Warung Eropa in Petitenget)

Have actually read the oil containers in a few places and they say Kelapa not Sawit so have erred on the side of caution.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Sitting wondering about relationships
    Dont.
    I will take way too long, you will get confused,anxious,possibly angry and then realise you cant understand them at all !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Witchie wrote: »
    Back at the beach sipping an iced cappuccino after one of the most delicious meals I have had on my travels. A jacket potato topped with a scrumptious bean chili and loads of cheese and sour cream. There was a really fresh salad with perfectly creamy salty feta and amazing dressing. Nom.

Perfect tonic after a night of adventure with a dying American drug and snake dealer! ��

That sounds like a story..
    So jealous of your travels..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,175 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Daydreaming.

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm in bed watching my stories. No way am I getting a takeaway. No Sireeeee! Gonna be good because I had that double caramel magnum today. No chippies for me. On no. Definitely not. Them things are full of bad fat creating demons which like to taunt and seduce me! Damn straight.

I'd feckin love a big bag of chips :(

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

On a much needed 20 minute break from adulting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

DunnoKidz wrote: »
    On a much needed 20 minute break from adulting.

I first read "adultery", exhausting stuff :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    I'm just back from a lovely evening at the lake and having a few cans now. It's hot weather here in CH so it's the law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I'm in bed watching my stories. No way am I getting a takeaway. No Sireeeee! Gonna be good because I had that double caramel magnum today. No chippies for me. On no. Definitely not. Them things are full of bad fat creating demons which like to taunt and seduce me! Damn straight.

I'd feckin love a big bag of chips :(

:pac:

I was genuinely tucking into a Chinese an hour ago when I read this ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Panned out on the couch contemplating retiring from work, getting too old for this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In the garden having a smoke and considering using fire to get rid of the weeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in my mams kitchen drinking tea. Considering the fcuk that the week turned into. They kept my baby in crumlin after the clinic appointment on Tuesday cos his lungs are under pressure. Wasn't picked up over 6 weeks in Mayo... He'll be there for 10 days minimum.. Up to a month .. maybe 6 weeks. . . fun times.
    But at least it was picked up and he's getting sorted and I can stay in my mams for as long as I need. She fell in love with him so I'm the golden child, for this week anyway. (how do mammys always make us feel like kids? )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Hopefully your baby is back home really soon C.
    I'm laying in bed aching from muscles I didn't even know I had from over exerting myself afraid to sneeze incase I hurt my stiff back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

In the garden having a smoke and considering using fire to get rid of the weeds.

:eek: 'n when I read that...

"Man uses blowtorch to kill weeds in flowerbed... sets 120 year old house on fire"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

In a camper in Mondello Park, waiting for tomorrows car racing test day, and Saturday and Sundays Race days at The Formula Vee Festival.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,175 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Posting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Dublin airport departures lounge,

Yay,

Oh, I'm only going to Birmingham

• Registered Users Posts: 18,569 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Like most nights, insomnia!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    _Brian wrote: »
    Like most nights, insomnia!
    Sane here

• Advertisement

hairyslug wrote: »
    Dublin airport departures lounge,

Yay,

Oh, I'm only going to Birmingham

Sorry for your troubles

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just spent the last 5 days sitting at home.... now I'm off to enjoy the cool temperatures of Riyadh.... +46C :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Baby had a late feed so said feck it and went to work after I put her down again. There's something calming about sitting at your desk for 6:30 am when no-one else is around. The other upside is that I'll get to leave around 3:15 pm.

Britain
    Beep Beep!!

Thinking of going into the Tralee taxi drivers Facebook page and causing a shïtstorm....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,645 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Beep Beep!!

I thought Fridays were Choo Choo?

Heading to work for my 4th last Friday there.

Britain
    I thought Fridays were Choo Choo?

Heading to work for my 4th last Friday there.

Most days are Choo Choo days but now and then I like to take the auld Persemobile out for a spin :p

I'm just having a look around after coming out of shop. Lovely posh houses everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Yay, I'm leaving Birmingham

Oh, I'm stuck on a rush hour train to Leicester

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Most days are Choo Choo days but now and then I like to take the auld Persemobile out for a spin :p

I'm just having a look around after coming out of shop. Lovely posh houses everywhere.

Thought you were just being horny with the beep beep lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Lying on a sunlounger trying to top up my tan.

3 problems though. It's almost 7pm, its pishing down and we are in the airport.

Selamat tinggal Bali.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement