Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At the kitchen table, thinking of getting matchsticks to keep my eyes open. Didn't sleep well last night and would like nothing more, than to lie of the sofa and flick between the Tour De France and Wimbledon. Unfortunalty have a few things to do today before back to work for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in crumlin beside the cot, he's getting so active. Almost bathtime, which he loves!
    Somehow my mother convinced me that I could help her out in the salon tomorrow (the one I had to move the entire other side of the country to get out of... ) like the movie says, just when you think you got out. They pull you back in... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    At home, trying to make my son eat something. His tummy is a bit dodgy today and he's not going for very much at all!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,176 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Contemplating world's fate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On the coach watching Airplane :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I was watching that earlier, watching Crystal Maze now. No idea who most of the "celebs" are.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,176 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Shpudnik wrote: »
    On the coach watching Airplane :)
    Airplane just flew over. John Wayne AP flight path.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    In bed and I've to get up for a slash fcuk sake

In bed unable to sleep with my back :(

Was singing in pool shower. Now wet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Britain
    On the sofa after a late night shower with a book....

Deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I said wrote:
    In bed and I've to get up for a slash fcuk sake

To pee or not to pee, that is the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Just outside of Prague city, having breakfast before the airport trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Britain
    Watching the Lions in glorious HD

Come on Lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Back in my favourite place to eat in Kuala Lumpur awaiting my delicious ratatouille pie, baby potatoes and peas while sipping a pint of Tiger.

Pity there is a big Union flag painted on the wall. Oh well.

Outside Charleville Golf club.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Neighbours garden lending a hand to put up some sleepers. He went off to get bolts nealy 30 mins ago. No return yet. Lunch ready and I will have to go elsewhere after lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Drinking wine in Lisbon..
    Off to festival soon..
    Happy days..
    Sorted already..ha !

Back in Charleville having a bite to eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Job done.. So many regulars were delighted to see me. Gave me a good spirit lift which was needed. And, I still know how to cut hair :D ( they we're more delighted :D).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

In Zagreb airport looking for somewhere to eat after a day of sightseeing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Having an al fresco beer after having had an al fresco steak meal. Loving this weather and the fresh air.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Laid out in the garden enjoying the evening sun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In bed in my friends' place in Dublin, really enjoyed Once and even though it's not my birthday for a couple of weeks they made me a lovely black forest gateau cake :)

Britain
    At Red Cow Luas waiting to pick up my OH who was out gallivanting in Dublin tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭mikeecho

In a state of inebriation

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Sitting at my desk, browsing boards n' whatnot, having a few beers! Mmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting surrounded by about 50 gorgeous female flight attendants, but after a 15 duty day I'm too tired to even say hello to them. . Another 3 hours to go before I see my bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭j timber

In work nights for weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

On my balcony, this time with a cold beer not nespresso......
    Is there any rule about drinking beer at 8am?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement