Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

smurfjed wrote: »
    On my balcony, this time with a cold beer not nespresso......
    Is there any rule about drinking beer at 8am?

It's ok to drink beer at 8am if you are finishing off a night out.
    But not if you are just waking up!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I was woken up 20 hours ago, flew 3 flights and came as a passenger on a 4th...

.... am I still entitled to a cold beer....

You are. Enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Sitting in my holiday airport in Split drinking beer with the gf in an air conditioned room, life is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Britain

Fair play..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Britain
    On the couch suffering from a violent hangover

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Went for a lovely walk in the park in Shankill, said goodbye to friends with cake and on my way to IKEA :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,176 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Southern California

Enjoying some solo time in town. And a cold beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Sitting on my couch. Where I've been since about midday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Hotel room. Can of Tiger White beer. Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. BBC World News. Sure what more could you want?

Just in from a lovely last night with my sisters mate who came to Kuala Lumpur with me from Bali. She flies home to Edinburgh tomorrow. We went to the Heli Bar beside our hotel so she could see the night skyline of KL then we hit the Scottish bar (The Green Man) and the Irish bar (Healy Macs) on Changkat for a few drinks.

Tomorrow my search for an apartment steps up a notch and have made contact with a woman from Ireland living here that I will meet during the week to pick her brain for how to live here. Exciting times. New life in KL awaits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Client gave me a Teeling small batch whisky gift pack...so I'm trying it out....46% and sweet !
    Will maybe have another glass ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    youngest has started walking,time flies.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Sitting on sofa feeling sorry for myself. I was making room in the bin and cut my finger off an old can of beans. Its sore. No sympathy from anyone :o

Have two cans in the fridge with my name on them tho so could be worse and two types of ice cream in the freezer. I am prepared just need a good movie to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting at my table after quite a few whiskys and causing trouble on Facebook haven't been banned in a while ;)

Oh and I just washed my feet such a lush feeling in this hot weather. Slip on shoes without socks are yucky. Never again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On a bus. Drudgery ahead but with tea.

On a bus. Drudgery ahead but with tea.

Tea does make everything better. Like a hug from the inside. My husband doesnt believe tea has this power being non Irish but it does for me anyway. I was on the bus earlier its pure torture. Felt like hopping out at every stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Back to my home away from home away from home, all charged up after a perfect weekend visiting himself.

Bro tip though - don't try to make a Moscow Mule in a cocktail shaker unless you want to end up wearing it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Back home from dinner out, ice-cream and Riviera on the planner to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

So tired that I'm off to bed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,176 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Between home and coffeeshop

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,506 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Hotel bed in Brussels suffering from a gallbladder attack!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

At home in Michigan USA vaping and scrolling through boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    antodeco wrote: »
    Hotel bed in Brussels suffering from a gallbladder attack!

Worst. Pain. Ever. Hope you feel better soon.

In my favourite KL hotel, on the most comfortable bed in the world working. Grrr.

IKEA having breakfast. Had to use 3 teabags for a decent cup of tea. Vegetarian sausages are lovely tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

At my grandfather's training his kitten.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At kitchen table, updating laptop. Now can anyone tell me anything about System 32?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

In a beach bar in lanzarote with no cash and realising the bar has no visa debit machine...oh sweet lord lol lol

• Advertisement

In front of air conditioner.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement