Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Up in the hills high above Limerick. Can see most of the city.

Up in the hills high above Limerick. Can see most of the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Feeling the cold today and now trying to warm up in the kitchen making dinner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Watching Bates Motel and reminding myself to not be too much of an overbearing mother to my son :D:D

Drinking tea too.

Britain
    In bed on the iPad reading boards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Autosport wrote: »
    In bed on the iPad reading boards

Me too! :)

Britain
    In bed having a read through boards. Himself flat out beside me. The snoring is about to begin. God help me.

:p

In bed on my phone snapchatting and reading Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Shpudnik wrote: »
    In bed on my phone snapchatting and reading Boards.

We're all cosy by the sounds of it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    All cosy in bed on the phone reading boards

• Advertisement

Britain

Britain

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭LushiousLips

In bed on boards.....but Jesus the heat is unreal, I can't sleep

Britain
    What a big bed we have :D

Going to the land of nod now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Awake with a 2nd day of this headache ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting on the bathroom floor after meeting last nights dinner again

Britain
    In the ndls waiting patiently. How slow can this be been here an hour already and got another 1/2hr to go

Stuck in bed unable to move :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,176 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Between shower & breakfast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

waiting for blood test at hospital

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Sitting in the car outside the chipper waiting for my dinner.ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

All set to go for a good long walk around the park but the voice in my head is telling me to have biscuits instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Winterlong wrote: »
    All set to go for a good long walk around the park but the voice in my head is telling me to have biscuits instead.

And that is a victory for the biscuits. They are those lovely Scottish shortbreads which kind of makes it understandable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    Chilling in a hotel room in Ipoh, Malaysia, listening to the oddly soothing sound of roadworks being carried out in the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Mr.Plough wrote: »
    Chilling in a hotel room in Ipoh, Malaysia, listening to the oddly soothing sound of roadworks being carried out in the distance.

You are only a couple of hours up the road from me sir! Come to KL for the weekend and come on the pi** with me. Am bored of going out on my own.

My sister's friend was not exactly stimulating company and although I did date a really hot Egyptian guy one night, he has ghosted so am bored again! :D

About to shut down laptop and tv in favour of an hour or so of kindle time before I sleep. I had a hectic day of apartment viewings and work so am shattered.

Oh and if anyone wants to lend me a few hundred quid....the feckers expect 3 and half month's rent upfront and I only have about 2 saved. Dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

In work thinking about legging it earlier as boss is gone but iv no where to be until 6 ,
    What you working at in KL ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Britain
    Benalmadena Spain

Towards end of family holiday. Taking some time out from the Mrs and kids at the swimming pool while I have a cold one from the fridge. 32 degrees outside.

Not as good as it sounds though...bored and looking to after hours for some light entertainment!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In work thinking about legging it earlier as boss is gone but iv no where to be until 6 ,

I work online so can work from anywhere in the world as long as I have electric and wifi. Fell in love with KL and have decided to stay for a few months at least and try make it my home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Taking a well earned breather. Was up with larks this morning stacking up a large pile of tires and pallets beside my house and making effigies. All I had left to do was find an Ivory Coast flag,it proved to be trickier than I thought though. I marched around like a gob****e all day looking for one but the only thing I could find that remotely resembled one was a free state fleg :( fingers crossed nobody will notice because I'd be left with egg on my chin that's for sure!
    All in all though it will be worth it. We'll be celebrating King Billy's victory the same way the big man did himself back in 1690. With happy hardcore,Buckfast and heroin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Witchie wrote: »

I work online so can work from anywhere in the world as long as I have electric and wifi. Fell in love with KL and have decided to stay for a few months at least and try make it my home.
    Sounds sweet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement