Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Britain
    El corte Ingles Valencia, about to have a lemon sorbet, how bad..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just scrubbed the floors,on the couch with all the windows wide open and a gorgeous warm breeze..floors dried as quickly as I washed them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I love flying fast short sectors, all the thrills of flight without the boredom of cruise. Now waiting a few hours before bringing our passengers back home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Pub and pints

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    at my desk, writing as per usual. Very exciting :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Last night here in lanzarote....had a fabulous time with herself and the three little girls, in fairness to the little girls they did give us time to go the the loo every now and then lol lol...every other time they just told us what they wanted lol lol
    I don't want to go home...

@witchie......any chance you hiring lol lol

Britain
    In the bed. I'm not feeling the best. One of my "funny" moods it seems. Watching my stories hasn't helped, eating icecream hasn't helped, not driving or looking at amazing houses either.
    Time to break out the big guns. The old band aid for emotion.

Two magic tablets and a Lemsip max strength. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Between a rock & hard spot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on my own couch tonight after driving from Dublin ... Dropping my 4 eldest off to their dads tomorrow and back to crumlin tomorrow night.... Hope to get him west side soon. Might be a month before I get him home though :(

• Advertisement

Feel better Persepoly!
    I've had Pints...I've had a chicken kebab..I've almost had a fight...good night overall to be honest...was supposed to be at a meeting tonight and send my local TD a fck you I'm in the pub message ... think tomorrow could be fun! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed absolutely dying in pain :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed contemplating life :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Autosport wrote: »

Likewise.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Likewise.

Not in bed contemplating life.

Not in bed contemplating life.

On the couch?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

On the couch?

Eating snacks at my PC :D

Eating snacks at my PC :D

*swoons*

In bed, swooning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Dont bother , way too hard
    !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Dont bother , way too hard
    !

• Advertisement

Shpudnik wrote: »
    In bed absolutely dying in pain :(

Still here.

Up and watching tv.... exciting times peeps!

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Up and watching tv.... exciting times peeps!

Is there anything good on at this time of the morning?

I'm still in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Lying in bed about to get up and finish off the prep for our holiday to Salou.

Just wondering does anyone know if Shannon is ok? Last message I seem she said she was signing out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Britain
    Just wondering does anyone know if Shannon is ok? Last message I seem she said she was signing out

Is that someone on here wtf?

Just eating a delicious fry before heading to work.

Yummy

Britain
    Sitting at my desk, on a conference call while checking out boards on my phone. Multi tasking!

Shannon was a he.

Britain
    Sneaked off from work for a coffee and slice of carrot cake. I was tempted to go to a pub instead and have a refreshingly cold beverage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Just "home" to my hotel after a marathon session in work. I've been on the go since 6am.. yesterday! Managed to fall up the stairs and flash my neighbours.

Wohoo, it's almost the weekend! \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    Shannon757 wrote: »
    I'm about to go away for a long time...

That was his last post above and his last activity was
    Last Activity: 15-06-2017 21:19
    Account was closed 11 mins after the post

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement