Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Sitting outside a bar in Coimbra having a wine and a water. Only my feet are out in the sun, it's a melting 32 degrees..
    Had a head on me all day after drinking too much red wine last night, some English girl got a right ear bashing..
    Staying an extra night in my luxurious 30 euro a night room..
    The best thing I can say is that its in a good location and they are very friendly..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Arricefe airport in lanzarote....getting ready to board......come on God, hit me with a miracle, I had a good chat with you this morning....don't let me down big guy....

Pretty please lol lol

Britain
    That was his last post above and his last activity was
    Last Activity: 15-06-2017 21:19
    Account was closed 11 mins after the post

That poster is fine :)

I'm sitting in the kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Pretty sure that Shannon is fine and is among us still under a new alias...

Browsing boards on the couch and wasting time thinking about old GAA matches!

Britain
    Pretty sure that Shannon is fine and is among us still under a new alias...

Browsing boards on the couch and wasting time thinking about old GAA matches!

Hopefully..
    Does/Did sound strange..
    As u can tell im always on this topic feels like a small family..
    Jeez must be the wine talking..
    Wheres Witchie gone ? Petronas towers ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

4Ad wrote: »

Maybe the Egyptian man ghosting her came back from the spirit world :P

I'm sitting at home thinking of going for a walk, but it's so dull and windy...oh well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Sofa and watching a movie. I am feeling very tired last few days, think its this heavy weather or I am getting old.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Hopefully..
    Does/Did sound strange..

Ha ha....sick looking at them! (not really, could never get sick looking at their beautiful glitteryness)

I'm sitting at home thinking of going for a walk, but it's so dull and windy...oh well :pac:

No such luck. Fecker. The ones I would like in my life disappear and the ones that I hope not to see again message me daily proclaiming their undying love! Help!

I am in my hotel bed sipping a cup of sweetcorn soup, munching on day old French baguette that a really nice Turkish guy gave me yesterday (no I did not get some of "his" baguette even though I brought him to my room. I think I had scared him earlier when he was drinking from a coconut when I told him if he kissed me he might kill me!) watching BBC news and still searching for an apartment.

Last weekend hopefully in the Changkat area, unless I get an apartment nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up with wife on one side and golden retriever on the other side, beats waking up in any posh hotel :)
    #witchie.... glad to see that you are experiencing a smorgasbord of everything offered in Asia ....

Britain
    On the Train to work. After today I have 2 weeks off. Bringing most of the kids on a tour of NI next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Nct centre, I managed to turn off the maintenance sign but in turn turned on the engine warning light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Curled up on the couch watching American Psycho for the first time. Not moving today!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dreaming that I am keyboarding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Packing up the car for a weekend down the west. Have to navigate thru Longitude traffic, drunk fellas and barely dressed young wans first though.

Britain
    In Aveiro, never heard of the place til yesterday morning.
    Its beautiful and the place I'm staying in is lovely so I booked in for another night.
    Helps that the girl checking me in is so friendly and as cute as a button..
    Arrest me ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just about to leave the Irish bar beside my hotel after 2 pints. Am wrecked. They love me in here coz am Irish.

My sister and her boyfriend showed up at my hotel today but were too tired to go out tonight after travelling from Java. Tomorrow night Changkat party is on. ��

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer lab

Britain
    Veggie resaurant in Aveiro.
    Food good, service great but the music is class..
    Kinda defeats the point of a restaurant I know I know...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    My mams kitchen table after an all nighter with the little man, drove up and back to Castlebar to drop my bigger ones to their dads. Got in to crumlin at midnight to discover the pup had pulled out his nj feeding tube. It requires a doctor and 2 nurses and an xray to get it back in. 2 nj tubes, a cannula for fluids to stop him dehydrating and 7 hours later he was sorted. :)
    I think I'll just go to bed..

Britain
    Witchie wrote: »
    Hopefully..
    Does/Did sound strange..

Ha ha....sick looking at them! (not really, could never get sick looking at their beautiful glitteryness)

No such luck. Fecker. The ones I would like in my life disappear and the ones that I hope not to see again message me daily proclaiming their undying love! Help!

I am in my hotel bed sipping a cup of sweetcorn soup, munching on day old French baguette that a really nice Turkish guy gave me yesterday (no I did not get some of "his" baguette even though I brought him to my room. I think I had scared him earlier when he was drinking from a coconut when I told him if he kissed me he might kill me!) watching BBC news and still searching for an apartment.

Last weekend hopefully in the Changkat area, unless I get an apartment nearby.

I was in KL once, them Petronas towers, like most things in life are totally overrated...
    I thought I was going to the top, not the Flash Gordon bridge a third of the way up..

• Advertisement

I was in KL once, them Petronas towers, like most things in life are totally overrated...
    I thought I was going to the top, not the Flash Gordon bridge a third of the way up..

The time I was there we had to book tickets for that damned thing about a week in advance. Biggest let down since Big Ed Loves Mona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

In Aveiro, never heard of the place til yesterday morning.
    Its beautiful and the place I'm staying in is lovely so I booked in for another night.
    Helps that the girl checking me in is so friendly and as cute as a button..
    Arrest me ....

Checking you in or checking you out? BOOM! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Sitting in bed wasting away the wee hours chatting away to my friends on Snapchat.

Solving World's Problems. Cheers!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

On the throne hoping there will be no splash back from my slam dunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Lying in bed in camp site 8lin Salou. Great to have sunny days to be able play in pool all day with kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Heard you the first time! :)
    Sitting on my couch and trying to guess which way the weather is going to go... trying to plan the day with my daughter

Pretty much the same. Waiting for the weather to make its mind up before going out and about and maybe up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Sitting in a beauty salon having my first ever pedicure and trying to distract myself from the very weird sensation of it all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wishing I was having a pedicure but looking at home appliances instead

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement