Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Ah lads....I made a horrible mistake...went and bought 2 Ed Sheeran tickets :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Britain
    Watching the Best of Glasto again on the sofa & Karma Police has just come on.

Genius.

Oh my holidays have arrived too, Go me

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    Eating sushi from deliveroo on the couch, watching arrested development and nursing a black eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In a very blustery Lahinch

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Ah lads....I made a horrible mistake...went and bought 2 Ed Sheeran tickets :(

One Ed Sheehan ticket might be considered a horrible mistake, but TWO!!!!! That's a cry for help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote:
    Ah lads....I made a horrible mistake...went and bought 2 Ed Sheeran tickets

Well, if ya don't want them... I'll save you the humiliation of going :)

I'm bedside in crumlin, Saturday bath treat is done and he smells so nice again . Off to dinner with some friends tonight. A rare treat for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    4Ad wrote: »
    I was in KL once, them Petronas towers, like most things in life are totally overrated...
    I thought I was going to the top, not the Flash Gordon bridge a third of the way up..
    Winterlong wrote: »
    The time I was there we had to book tickets for that damned thing about a week in advance. Biggest let down since Big Ed Loves Mona.

See the mistake you made was going up then. Much nicer from outside. For great views Helipad lounge is the place to go for sunset and early night.

Back in my hotel feeling crap. My sis and her bf surprised me by showing up at my hotel door yesterday so spent today showing them around. Ww went for falafel earlier but 3 times they ****ed up my order. Forst time it had tahini in the wrap, 2nd time had humous with tahini and 3rd time had sesame seeds sprinkled on them despite being told 3 times that I am allergic to sesame seeds.

So I just had chips and pitta but still reacted. Then realised that the chips were cooked in the same oil as the falafel so were contaminated.

Thankfully only a mild reaction of swollen lips, itching and stomach pain and not a full on incident. Still ruined my night. Dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

BBDBB wrote: »
    One Ed Sheehan ticket might be considered a horrible mistake, but TWO!!!!! That's a cry for help

As Wilde said...

To buy one Ed Sheeran ticket may be considered unfortunate but to buy two is downright carelessness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Everyone has gone to bed, I've never seen The Deer Hunter so tonight, I'll change that

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching die hard with a vengeance, I love john MacLane :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

On my daughters bed...just let her watch The Mummy with Tom Cruise....she's crapping herself :)
    So I've just said "good night, I'll see you in the morning....or will I?!? "
    Parenting skills to the max!!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    On the sofa with BBC ALBA on tv. Some Scottish radio station playing Scottish pipes and drums music. Was contemplating doing some welding outside but as long as the pipe bands are playing I'm staying put. I feel a long Foot tapping session is on the cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Lying naked on my bed after a shower because it's too damn hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On the couch watching the football match. Not naked unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    Langkawi, Malaysia, booking flights to Bali :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

In Spisska Nova Ves, Slovakia, just out of the shower, gonna go to watch War for the Planet of the apes soon, then maybe a beer or two.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Mr.Plough wrote: »
    Langkawi, Malaysia, booking flights to Bali :)

Go to the Gili Islands! Amazing.

Where on Bali are you going? If you are in Kuta and on Legian Street, go into the One Tribe One Life bar and say hello to Stepaney and Jackie behind the bar and tell them that an Irish girl on the internet told you to go in there. Great reggae bands on in there every night.

In my bed after the best day ever! I got the apartment I want so will be staying in KL for the year (apart from a few weeks home for Christmas) and the new Doctor was announced! Whooop!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hot day at the office...
    35920367966_74696c408a_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Lying by the pool. Loving being on holidays with nothing other than worrying about putting on suncream

Britain
    I'm in Mulligans on my second pint of Tazmanian something or other. I just took a walk down memory lane and it was strange. Filled with that rose tinted sheen which makes me wish I was back in 2012.

• Advertisement

Lying naked on my bed after a shower because it's too damn hot.

Ooooooh matron!

Having a few drinks with Mrs and junior in a nice hotel.

Feeling giddy...hence previous post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Hot day at the office...
    35920367966_74696c408a_n.jpg

You weren't moving very fast :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Watching Formula 1 highlights :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying with my back to the worlds hottest human hot water bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Just in from working overtime, having a cool beer, watching crap TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    Witchie wrote: »
    Go to the Gili Islands! Amazing.

Where on Bali are you going? If you are in Kuta and on Legian Street, go into the One Tribe One Life bar and say hello to Stepaney and Jackie behind the bar and tell them that an Irish girl on the internet told you to go in there. Great reggae bands on in there every night.

Staying in Kuta for the first few days, will do! Will spend a week or two on Gili Trawangan, then probably go on to Lombok.

Currently in bed having a coffee, trying to decide between parasailing and a Jet ski tour of the Langkawi archipelago. Budget only allows for one, fml.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

You weren't moving very fast :confused:

Im trying to figure out why his ground speed is 0 and his tas is 34....this could be a blonde moment for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Sminkypinky

Kuwait. It's 08:30 and over 40 C already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Im trying to figure out why his ground speed is 0 and his tas is 34....this could be a blonde moment for me..
    We weren't actually moving :):) Instruments do strange things in these sort of temperatures.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement