Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

After running around for last hour sitting outside hoping no one else wakes for at least half hour. 08:26 here. One hour ahead

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Waiting to finish work.. Wishing my life away as usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Ballybunnion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

just landed in lisbon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭gifted

First day back at work after 2 week holiday.

Sitting in Cafe Almera enjoying my work lunch (lie #1 ).....
    wearing work overall that are not tight at all ( lie #2 )....
    really happy at the moment ( lie #3 )...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭_Roz_

Cark bai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

You're a legend bai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Zipppy wrote: »
    just landed in lisbon

Was there a few months ago...enjoy, it's a beautiful city. Try and get the train to Sintra for a day if you can...well worth it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

In middle of SoCal heat wave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Sitting in the back garden enjoying the sunshine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Sitting in my office getting productive after a nice morning out in the weather

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Hell

Britain
    In work melting. Taxi booked for after because I can't manage the heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying on bed. Can't handle this heat.

Car outside blaring "Somewhere over the Rainbow"

As you do..

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Cannon_fodder

Chilling with a cool drink, watching the antics of a fly that cannot see the open window above and get the hell out whilst another comes in through said window :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Wil yiz quit your moaning about the heat. It's 27 degrees here and it's almost 1am. Was very hot today but I haven't even put on the ac tonight yet. I think am getting used to it.

Still in my hotel but fingers crossed will move into my apartment tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Cannon_fodder

Chilling with a cool drink, watching the antics of a fly that cannot see the open window above and get the hell out whilst another comes in through said window :)

Fly is now deceased. I got fed up hearing it.

I Love the heat!! It's great for my arthritis....finished work and got home to see my kitchen infested with ants...so over powdered the fck out if it....looks like a scene from an Xmas movie...and now going to have a bottle of Founders all day IPA

Trying to get the bloody lawnmower working.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Shpudnik wrote: »

Fresh petrol always a good bet. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    Sitting outside my house drinking a glass of Diet Coke

Fresh petrol always a good bet. :)

Thought you meant for the ants!!!.....worse again...I was actually considering it !

https://youtu.be/wmin5WkOuPw

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Walking from AC building to AC building. Heat wave here!

Shpudnik wrote: »

Got it working. Caught fire. Put out fire. Definitely not working now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

Sitting in silence on my own. Feeling contented. Debating whether to go for a lucozade an ice in the pub or walk to tesco an buy a large bottle for 1.29.

Mmmh decisions.

Today is "Flying any day" !
    Didn't know there was such a thing until I came home....they all leave their nests to form a new colony...well these fckers decided to form a colony in my garden....i thought I got them all earlier...them looked at my wall about 12 feet up...yikes!... ant spray, ant powder and peppermint water... nearly 2 hours later and my yard looks like the Killing Fields...

Think I'll go and watch a Pink Panther cartoon I'm celebration..."dead-ant, dead-ant, dead-ant, dead-ant, dead-ant, deeaaadd-ant'!

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Back in Dublin after travelling for 36 hours between Split, Zagreb and Prague. Off to San Francisco tomorrow morning and I am not prepared in the slightest,

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Sitting out in 26 degrees having a mojito :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Suffering from a bad ibs attack.

• Advertisement

Sat on the couch eating last night's vindaloo, straight from the fridge....cold.... absolutely delish!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement