Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In bed
    Contemplating what to do with...my life

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting at the desk in my new apartment about to start work but my stomach is churning with the butterflies and excitement of it all so not sure how I will concentrate!

This is the first time in my entire life that I will be living alone. I went from family house to sharing houses and apartments in college to living with my hubby and kids to just the kids and now am alonesome. Well I will be when my sis and her boyfriend leave on Saturday.

It is so exciting to be in a chapter in my life. Life begins at 43 for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in the car queuing to get into crumlin car park.. guess I'm going to miss doctors rounds.. ffs..
    It's lovely and sunny though... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭mick_ser

At work sitting at the desk drinking coffee posting on boards...not working really

• Registered Users Posts: 42 houlihand

work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 EndKore

Chilling in just by the Mexican Border

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Having breakfast in McCambridges on shop street in Galway. There's an old couple across féin me speaking exclusively as Gaeilge. Is lovely to hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am in work busy earning more taxes for the government.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

On the balcony. Looking at the sea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    I have something to do at 12:30, I need to leave at 11:45, the last 20 min and the next 6 min have and will drag sitting on the couch watching Disney Jr.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Witchie wrote:
    It is so exciting to be in a chapter in my life. Life begins at 43 for me!

Woohoo.. !! enjoy only having to clean up your own mess :D
    I'm cotside now, didn't miss the doctors but forgot the one important question I needed to ask. Ah well, try again tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭gifted

In a tunnel under uhg.....sweating buckets....time for a new job I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    At work looking at boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Watching Sesame street show in Porteventura.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭_Roz_

Eating my lunch at my desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Africa
    Stuck in work while we have this heatwave outside :O

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 41 swaner

sitting in my chair :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 swaner

sitting in my chair :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭gifted

Trying to lose weight because I put on a few ermmm pounds ( ok, stones, don't judge me ) anyway, having a snoop around the kitchen and I'm after finding a big bar of Cadbury fruit and nut chocolate.......sitting here now and I swear to God but that bar is calling me...lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

gifted wrote: »
    Trying to lose weight because I put on a few ermmm pounds ( ok, stones, don't judge me ) anyway, having a snoop around the kitchen and I'm after finding a big bar of Cadbury fruit and nut chocolate.......sitting here now and I swear to God but that bar is calling me...lol lol

Eat it, lost chocolate is a blessing :D

I'm on my couch hiding from the rotten sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

gifted wrote: »

I can so relate to this...a bottle of wine is calling me from the fridge,tbh I could actually hear it when I was in work,I can taste it already ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 10,173 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dinner Time.....
    35966785756_bdb1cc6d87_n.jpg
    I love following a KETO diet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting here watch the cork city sports .... someone's taking my daughter for 5 days next week...so may beggar off to Dubland myself for a few days :)

Britain
    Sitting in a bar in Portrush, waiting for a table in the restaurant. We are all starving!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Heading out for porter I might be gone a while

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    In my Land Rover in a field watching the lightning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Trying to simultaneously watch TV, listen for thunder, watch for lightning and eat ice-cream. It's a hard life :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

In my Land Rover in a field watching the lightning.

is there much of it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Winding down after a day out and about enjoying the weather

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement