Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch with my knee bandaged up with an ice pack. Why can't you buy body parts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Trying to counteract the heat with wine..regretting it already and dreading the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Sitting in my car having a smoke, two people on fm104 are debating why darndale is a kip and that they can't even get a Chinese delivered, I'm waiting on my cat to come home and thinking about having biscuits or cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Not long back from Porteventura
    what a great place and omg the last display of night was amazing. All shows are good. Anyone going to Salou it's worth a visit.
    Will have tired cranky small one's tmrw but so worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

So tired but still sitting on the couch, will someone tuck me into bed please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Have a very rare day off tomorrow, so sitting in the sun-room having a drop of wine.

Complete silence and its lovely. Very relaxing. Still, I have the laptop with me in case I get too happy. Just one click away from banking 365 and a glimpse at my bank balance could bring an end to my peaceful state.
    I like to live on the edge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    I said wrote: »
    Heading out for porter I might be gone a while

Sitting on sofa having a crested ten

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Cooling my toes in pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,173 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Starting my day with 32C and 84% humidity, feels like I'm in a sauna, perfect day to comply with our uniform policy of wearing a jacket and cap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In the loudest hotel ever, in
    Vigo...the best thing I can say about Vigo is; its easy to spell and there's an airport home..
    Treating myself tonight to a nice place tonight. Jeez I even complained...I think it's louder today..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 josobrie

At my desk in Vienna
    Basically falling asleep with boredom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    After a 10k run, last nights drink sweated out of me

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside chilling & keying

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On the sofa in my apartment sipping wine with my sister. She heads home on Saturday so cherising my last few days with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Witchie wrote: »
    On the sofa in my apartment sipping wine with my sister. She heads home on Saturday so cherising my last few days with her.
     About to leave work
    I don't mean to mean or offensive but on boards while cherising moments is od to me (note to me maybe not to you as you've the right to cheris what you llike :) "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting here after work and thinking some people are right gimps... right...I want a beer...who else wants one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Not long back from Porteventura what a great place and omg the last display of night was amazing. All shows are good. Anyone going to Salou it's worth a visit. Will have tired cranky small one's tmrw but so worth it

Was there at Halloween about 4 years ago, frightened the bejesus out of myself with their haunted house and that innocuous looking roller coaster near the entrance. Fupping baxterds .. dunno which was worse! I'm usually great but they caught me by surprise!

Getting ready to head back to Mayo tomorrow.. my holiday is over, :)
    Back in 2 weeks again for another blast, what fun, I can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In Vigo drinking red wine..
    Music on..thats my drug..

Im Fair Relaxed now...bed soon as I realised I dont like the cold..
    Backhome to reality tmr...

I'll tell ye again..

A/C lab

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Back on the couch with a heat pack on my knee, not as painful as yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

In my hotel room in San Francisco after walking the hills and eating crap in my bed. I have to be up for next 18 hours for work in a bit and due to jet lag I've been awake for 10 hours now. Tonight shall be fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

At my desk again trying to clear work so that the weekend can start earlier this week. Summer plays havoc with deadlines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    in bed. the cat beside me, snoring his head off lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Britain
    Sitting in airport, coming home. Flight delayed by another hour.. work in the morning, not ideal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
     About to leave work
    I don't mean to mean or offensive but on boards while cherising moments is od to me (note to me maybe not to you as you've the right to cheris what you llike :) "

Was only online for a few mins as she needed to check flights and stuff. Then we spent rest of night chatting.

Just back in my apartment after a lovely splash about in my infinity pool on the 6th floor roof of my apartment with views of the KL Tower and tge Petronas towers. Waiting on my sis and her boyfriend to quit faffing and get ready to go out for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭quintana76

Sleep is needed. Sleep is required. Sleep is good. Sleep makes tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,173 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie..... upload photos of the view :)
    Lovely morning at the beach, now off to fly.
    35199379884_aed1ebc7b2_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

^^ beautiful doggy!

Sitting in the conservatory suppin coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting here like an idiot waiting for someone to txt me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in bed in my mams waiting to go and shower and get this day done. Praying to everything that he gets transferred today. Knowing I'll get home and realise I've forgotten loads of bits!

Fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement