Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

On a round bale of silage, having a smoke with my best friend

Chilling out,avoiding the crowds....head melted
    Roll on tomorrow ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Waiting on my bath to be ready. Candles lit and a glass of wine will be had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

Mint Sauce wrote:
    Bed, listening to LBC.

I'm just gone to bed listening to lbc 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 10,174 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

3am, just home and time for beer with pizza.....

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Just home from a night out. 26 degrees at 2am. Wishing i didn't have to get up and pack in morning. I bet my husband is wishing I hadn't promised kids he will bring them to pool in morning whilst I pack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed. Tired after sorting photographs all evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

In bed and can't sleep. Phone isn't helping!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    gifted wrote: »
    Yes yes yes and yes....every day I wish this...
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Yep, my doc advised me many moons ago to consider a post abroad, it would improve my health ...but I enjoy being a miserable bastard :D
    So Kerry it is !

Do it. It is difficult to be grumpy when the sun is shining

Just lying on the bed but gonna go for a wee swim then make brunch and head out to explore my new home area.

Britain
    On the very late Nitelink home after spending several hours drinking with my best mate. Would have avoided the Nitelink and stayed at my mates but don't have my night and morning meds with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying in bed after been woken by drunken yahoos shouting @5:30, now street sweeper is out.
    No more sleep likely now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Britain
    In a jocker in Majorca. I'm not sure whether to drink or stay off it tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Just threw half a pig on the BBQ and waiting for the hurling to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Sitting on a balcony overlooking Lake Garda in 33° heat. Sipping an orange juice and watching the world go by.....happy days :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    In bed in a hotel in Kuta, Bali. Hoping the remnants of a dose of food poisoning will be gone in time for surfing lessons tomorrow morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Madam Oblong

Lying on the bed with the Sunday night dread

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Daydreaming.

Britain
    The Hacienda! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    The couch.. with tea and dark chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In Bed reading boards on iPad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

At home sitting and my dog beside me.
    Lovely and my blame hound just farted.:)

Well that gets me back for blaming her all the time.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Britain
    In the chipper after a heavy day's gargling.

A good **** is next on the agenda

Britain
    Sitting in the hairdressers, waiting on my 13yr old daughter who is getting her hair cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,174 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy gives me the worst guilt trips for leaving home without him.....
    35289406054_ddeffff691_n.jpg[

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

In the dentist. Waiting to for a wisdom tooth to be pulled out.
    Agggghhhhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

At the cinema :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Having to look at pictures of myself where it looks like I was mangled in the birth phase and eked out my life like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Home from Salou yesterday. Decided today we will go to London tmrw for few days. At home. Would love a sleep but need to pack. Roast chicken in oven. Always nice to have a roast dinner after being away

• Registered Users Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭gifted

Herself has gone to visit her mum and dad for two nights, took the three little women and left me on my own because I've work....so here I am on my own...free house...beer in the fridge...TV to myself for a change.........and I'm baking cupcakes for the little girls camogie blitz tomorrow evening so herself don't have to do them........honestly, I remember when I used to "man"out when I had a free house...lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    I should be in me bed but am on my laptop at my desk online shopping for bed linen, hand bags and a fella. The bed linen is the hardest thing to find!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement