Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

Sitting indoors trying to get motivated to go for a cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Dublin airport waiting for my girlfriend to land. Usually don't see her for 3-4 weeks and only saw her 3 days ago. Looking forward to the next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Staying at a lighthouse in Donegal, here till Saturday (on holls with family)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Jeddah fish market waiting on them to clean our fish.

Boke! Should put a content warning on fish. Disgusting things.

Sitting on the couch feeling a little lonely today. I watched the video my son sent me of my sister surprising my mum by arriving home from her travels in Asia 6 months early. Made me cry a little. I don't want to be anywhere else but here but sometimes I miss my lovely family.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Attempting to wake up.

• Advertisement

Africa
    Fathom wrote: »
    Attempting to wake up.

Going to bed.

Night all!

Britain
    On a train bound for Heuston. Time for some wine, chat and 80s music!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On a train bound for Heuston. Time for some wine, chat and 80s music!

Are you sitting across from a gambler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Logged onto the webcam in St Agnes church in Crumlin to see the drama...but it's switched off

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Chatting on the phone to my bestie and getting all the gossip :D so much gossip not enough time :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At kitchen table booking train and plane tickets. Other than having a quick shower, and checking the printer, have pretty much been here since getting in from work just over 2 hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Lying in bed unable to sleep thanks to packs of feral teenagers making noise outside. So frustrating!!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Lying in bed in London hotel. What a great day. Went on London Eye, Shrek Tour (brilliant) spent few hours in Hamleys and shopping tonight. Amazing day. What a shop the M&M store is. 5 floors all M&M products. Can't wait to do round 2 tmrw

Africa
    Lying in bed very annoyed. Went to sleep around 1.30am and woke at 3.30. Realised that the local arts network showcase at home might be live streaming and my son's band were playing tonight. Turns out they weren't but someone else was. Waited for my son's band who were closing the show and video didn't appear. Guy filming's camera died. It is now 6.30ish and am shattered. Aggh. There goes today being productive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

god's toy wrote: »
    Staying at a lighthouse in Donegal, here till Saturday (on holls with family)

Inishowen COIL house? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Whispered wrote: »
    Lying in bed unable to sleep thanks to packs of feral teenagers making noise outside. So frustrating!!

I dealt with my frustration by getting back up and booking a short break with the family. Screw you noisy teenagers, I'll soon be sleeping listening to waves on the beach instead of attention seeking shouts and endless "O.M...G"'s.

\0/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In a barbers getting my hair cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Getting my hair done, going for a different colour so hopefully it turns out ok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Getting my hair done, going for a different colour so hopefully it turns out ok!

I get a different color on my head every summer.
    It's a sun tan. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Out for a walk. Nice weather for it. Not too hot or not too cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,548 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Pulling ragworth

Bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Britain
    Bad flight home last night and still a bit rattled....

Beering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Cooking a beef curry for the weekend mmm mmm

I said wrote: »
    Cooking a beef curry for the weekend mmm mmm

A 2 day marinade....will you marry me ?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    A 2 day marinade....will you marry me ?

:D

New recipe might taste like dog****e yet :)

I said wrote: »
    New recipe might taste like dog****e yet :)

If it's not...my offer stands!!

Cooling my toes poolside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch deciding whether or not to go to bed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement