Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭gifted

Uhg car park...getting ready for work...I hate work...I want to get rich lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Your shift starts as mine ends Gifted, hope it's a quiet one. I'm in the office ready to burn rubber legging it out the door..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just realised that I haven't worked in 7 days :):):) guess that my planners forgot that i exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    At my desk trying to get my head in the game for work but failing so far. Had a lovely morning with the sweetest guy on the planet. I met him a few weeks ago and he was trying to help me get an apartment so I invited him to come see the apartment today and we went off and drove around and had lunch and did some shopping.

When I first met him, despite him being very sweet and handsome, his lack of a front tooth and his mega hairy arms put me off, but after spending this morning and afternoon with him I now have mushy feelings in my tummy. Especially when we were hugging goodbye and he gently kissed my neck. I almost melted.

On the teeth front, he is getting one put in soon and sure I could always wax the poor bugger. :D

At home with a crowd of drunken female flight attendants and only one other guy...... but I'm on call and sober, life is cruel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Outside freezing my ass off trying to catch the neighbors cat

He won't scratch my car again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in bed in my mams, home from the pub where I had a posh (sparkling) water and was made sing. What fun. I haven't sung in years. Turns out I'm still able to. :D such a distraction. Did me good!

Africa
    In my apartment feeling sorry for myself. Just back from the dentist and although it wasn't that much of an ordeal, it was still horrible since am terrified of dentists.

I had broken a tooth Sunday night eating stupid runts so had to go get the "fracture" bit removed.

The Dentist was so proud of his work he showed me it and encouraged me to take photos so here you go....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    In my apartment feeling sorry for myself. Just back from the dentist and although it wasn't that much of an ordeal, it was still horrible since am terrified of dentists.

I had broken a tooth Sunday night eating stupid runts so had to go get the "fracture" bit removed.

The Dentist was so proud of his work he showed me it and encouraged me to take photos so here you go....

That's lovely Witchie....perhaps you could give it to your new friend lol lol...
    Sorry, couldn't resist that lol lol

Africa
    gifted wrote: »
    That's lovely Witchie....perhaps you could give it to your new friend lol lol...
    Sorry, couldn't resist that lol lol

Ha ha...cheeky git! :D

Feck have pain now which didn't have prior to going to the dentist. The anaesthetic must be wearing off and the temporary filling settling in and causing pain. Hope it is not like this for the next 3 weeks until I get the crown I deserve for being such a Queen.

• Advertisement

Britain
    Witchie wrote:

I had a dentist appointment yesterday, postponed from Friday morning after being put off on Thursday, I have a cracked tooth and filling, took me 8 weeks to get into the dentist chair (time poor not fear) only for her to say, I'll do it tomorrow morning (Friday) to call me Thursday evening to say she'd have no water on Friday, I'll do it on Monday..
    Alas I had to leave for crumlin on Sunday..
    So I'm cotside again (on nurofen+ \0/ ) for another while..

Britain
    Witchie wrote:

I had a dentist appointment yesterday, postponed from Friday morning after being put off on Thursday, I have a cracked tooth and filling, took me 8 weeks to get into the dentist chair (time poor not fear) only for her to say, I'll do it tomorrow morning (Friday) to call me Thursday evening to say she'd have no water on Friday, I'll do it on Monday..
    Alas I had to leave for crumlin on Sunday..
    So I'm cotside again (on nurofen+ \0/ ) for another while..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In a hardware shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Flat out on the couch. Have a load to do but just cant get the motivation to move the legs in to action.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On Sofa watching football, should really get up and cook dinner. Working around garden this morning, and shopping this afternoon, so really want to chill out right now.

Gone walkies

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Lab

Boys night tonight, barbecued some beef and drank loads of beer....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed trying to decide should I read some more of the book or go to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

On couch in the kitchen, eating Pistachios, drinking beed, watching TV while surfing the net.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Inner Mongolia

In bed. Awake. Not really sure what to do with myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    In Beaumont, from what I've been told, if I don't post this on social media that I'm here, it means it never happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At work, slept so badly after a horrible day at work yesterday.
    Brave face on.

Britain
    Beep Beep!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Beep Beep!

:pac:

Plop, plop! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On my way to Waterford! Watch out Tom and 73cat :p

On my way to Waterford! Watch out Tom and 73cat :p

May God have mercy on their souls.

• Advertisement

Daydreaming

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement