Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, oddly enough :D

Just in from another sea swim session, and watching Liverpool in the Audi Cup final from earlier tonight, so no spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my bed listening to the rain and thunder as lightening flashes light up the room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Watching The Pink Panther Strikes Again. I love Inspector Clouseau:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Seattle.
    I'm in a south facing flat on the top floor under a flat roof. The thermometer says 29 degrees in the bedroom and I have one fan pointing on me and another in the doorway. There's another in the living room. Every door and window is open.
    Its going to be in the 30's for the next few days but supposed to drop 5 degrees on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

Loimaa, Finland

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Out having a smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Waiting for an injection.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

In McDonald's with the son. He is on one of those tablets game things that is in all the new McDonald's. I'm sitting here eating a big chocolate muffin and drinking a large tea. I am enjoying the peace so don't judge me.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

In McDonald's with the son. He is on one of those tablets game things that is in all the new McDonald's. I'm sitting here eating a big chocolate muffin and drinking a large tea. I am enjoying the peace so don't judge me.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Have to get bus to airport at 1:30.

Lieing on the bed. Will try and get some zzz's. Can never sleep right if I have to get up early.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 islandlady

Great Blasket Island - despite there being no electricity, there is full signal and data. Here for research.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Never Never Land

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Britain
    Watching Bottom after my shift with a sly beer.

Joy

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Have to get bus to airport at 1:30.

]Lieing on the bed. Will try and get some zzz's. Can never sleep right if I have to get up early.

No much got at all, going through mental checklist that everything is packed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

On the train

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

On the train

Choo Choo! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

In San Francisco sitting in my hotel bed, going for beer with a mate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed. Nothing special going on here.

On the brumm-brumm.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Britain
    Indoor Camping (sleeping on the floor in the sitting room) with the kids and flatulent dog.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement

Always blame the dog Tom.

Britain
    my housemate brought me pizza on his way home, texted me to wake me up, and now I'm insomniac. But I'm watching Game of Thrones and eating cold pizza, so all is not lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    About to go to the mall to the atm to pay my rent for the first time. Am actually excited. Haven't paid rent since was 20 in college coz have owned my own home since then. It's like am back that age again in some ways with the sense of freedom I have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I'm in Killarney outlet centre, the missus is doing some shopping and I am like the stereotypical man being dragged along. Not in the mood for shopping today :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Out for a walk in the middle of nowhere in Kerry. Lovely place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    On the couch in East Clare looking at the start of the World Athletics eating a lovely Veg satay, I got a yummy jar of sauce I got in an Asian shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Just put the toddler to bed in his own room (stupidly optimistic!) now getting ready to go to work as soon as my husband gets in from work. Hope the rain holds off! Threatening sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭gifted

Watching the world athletic championship and thinking I should really get in shape.......which is why I ended up eating a cornetto and a wagon wheel chocolate bar....lol lol...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On the sofa watching the World Athletics Championships. Quite a busy day, out at 9am leaving my bike in for a service, friends and family round for lunch, work for a couple of hours in afternoon, now just in from my first ever lake swim, according to my coach, I am now one of the experienced swimmers.

:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement