Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    After the grub, still sitting at the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In mconalds sitting among many people that will probably still get a Chinese at 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Watching E.T. and eating popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭dm09

34,000ft above the Dutch/German border travelling at 572mph west of Weeze

https://www.flightradar24.com/DLH3NE/e60c38d

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Hiding in my room. Came up to do some ironing probably half hour ago. Still haven't touched it. So much quieter here than downstairs with kids. They've been banned from asking me questions. Just ask Daddy... roll on tmrw. Overnight in hotel, afternoon tea, day spa, treatments, no whinny kids... bliss

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Zerbini Blewitt

Not on the couch :D but on a balcony overlooking the moonlit Atlantic in Alvor, Portugal.

32C today. 34C forecast for most of the week.

First time in this warm southern land. friendly locals. Great fresh fish!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In the North West's finest takeaway establishment, The Four Lights, awaiting some food.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    At home on the sofa. The dog is asleep with his head on my lap. Watching Cliffhanger and enjoying a mug of drinking chocolate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 21,653 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    In Dublin. Having pint after Regina Spektor concert.
    That girl can sing.

• Advertisement

At the folks. Fours Lights consumed, now being washed down with a pint of beer, and a bag of Keogh's.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Watching fake tan, betting slips, hopes and dreams getting washed away by the rain after the galway races.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Have asleep/hungover on the couch after a fair few daytime ciders. Our all Ireland championship over for another year.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,653 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Watching fake tan, betting slips, hopes and dreams getting washed away by the rain after the galway races.

This post is almost poetic. Deserves a thread on its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed watching Tv, late nights catching up on me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed contemplating life :(

Britain
    On the sofa, having finished the 4th season of House. Thinking of going to bed but my mind is racing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed trying to stretch out my back, I'm hoping I'm not getting another back attack

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

In bed listening to my husband snore. I cannot sleep and getting more annoyed by the minute. He is so pretty tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

On the sofa. Girlfriend asleep one side, brat dog asleep on the other. No place in the world I'd rather be :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In bed knackered after a boring day watching my boy sleep... All day... Like the absolute whole day.. slept through obs, blood pressure checks and nappy changes .. he's probably having a growing day, I expect him to be 6'4" by 10 am tomorrow.. ..
    Brat!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Sitting at home wishing I could have a sleep day!

At the home place, and actually managed a sleep in. Maybe this is the plan, mornings off, stay at home. Although as much as Mum likes seeing me, not sure either of us could cope with me being there 2 or 3 nights every week.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

North Tipp Agricutural Show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Work ffs, and busy too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch, wallowing in my hangover....waiting for an appropriate time to order food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Making chocolate cupcakes! By ''making'' I mean using one of those ready mixes that involves adding an egg, water and whisking for a minute, then shoving into the oven. This is the extent of my baking abilities :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    The awkward moment when you are on a date with an adorable Chinese guy in the bar near your apartment and the Indian guy you were with Saturday night arrives in and introduces you to his wife who surprised him by arriving over.

Oops

• Advertisement

Back in Sligo, psyching my self up for tonights Swim Session.
    Witchie wrote: »
    The awkward moment when you are on a date with an adorable Chinese guy in the bar near your apartment and the Indian guy you were with Saturday night arrives in and introduces you to his wife who surprised him by arriving over.

Oops

How exactly did he introduce him self?

:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement