Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Witchie...pull up your knickers and walk away :D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Asia
    London, with this view:

Beasty wrote: »
    London, with this view:

Don't forget...they all have lovely bottoms!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Beasty wrote: »
    London, with this view:

That's an awful view from your hotel room, I'd be onto reception fairly lively there if I were you...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Drinking a cup of coffee and wishing I was getting as much action as Witchie :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Drinking a cup of coffee and wishing I was getting as much action as Witchie :)

That can be arranged.

I'm in my room listening to music.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Shpudnik wrote: »
    That can be arranged.

I'm in my room listening to music.

Cheeky monkey :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Sleepy, but with lots to do. Sure will go to bed now and get up early tomorrow.

Not even fooling myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    At home alone, wife and eldest are coming home from Spain tomorrow, 2 youngest are in respite, dogs are asleep and i have chosen to spend this time watching Sharknado 5, who would have guessed there where that many, and poor Tara Reid only got $125k for the 5 movies, the other lad from 90210 got over $500k

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Off to work :) Wondering what hotel I will end up in tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »

How exactly did he introduce him self?

:eek:

I was sitting in the bar and thought I saw him smoking near the door. Then he walked past and I said "hey, how's things?" coz he is my neighbour like. He stopped, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and asked how I was doing as these 2 women and a guy walked towards us. He then said "Witchie, this is my wife whatshername, her mother and my brother-in-law, they just arrived this evening" Well I nearly collapsed. I hadn't known he was married.

Awkward. I just passed it off that we keep bumping into each other in the lifts. I am not sure his wife bought it. Bad fecker.
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Witchie...pull up your knickers and walk away :D

I couldn't....I wasn't wearing any.

I joke, I was having an innocent few drinks with a guy I had met when I first arrived here a few months ago, 2nd date and still didn't kiss until about 3 am and there was no sex, just chatting and kissing. Not that I have to justify myself to you but I just don't think that your comment was very appropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sydney Olympic Park. Credit where credit is due the Aussies have their Olympic facilities still well maintained and in full use unlike Rio and Athens.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Looking out at the pouring rain, rivers running down the street. The plan was to walk into town, and collect bike from its repair/Service, and ride her home. At this point, I would get drenched just opening the front door.

:(

Britain
    I'm in bed. Wearing knickers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    I'm back in bed after an atrocious night sleep. Watching the toddler watching Thomas the tank engine on an old portable DVD player. So cute dancing to the little music bits and trying to sing songs he doesn't know. He was on a train for the first time yesterday so I reckon I'll be sick of Thomas in no time.

Not to bring a happy thread down, but quiet moments like this, where he's wrapped up in his toddler world, I can't help but feel sad for the kids who don't have the lives they should. War, disease, abusive parents. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Just getting up out of bed to bring the dog for a walk....extra long weekend for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Snoozing on couch. Too lazy to get up & a make a cup of tae.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch with my phone and duvet..it's freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Back home from a bike ride, sweating like a one-legged man at an arrse kicking contest!

degsie wrote: »
    Back home from a bike ride, sweating like a one-legged man at an arrse kicking contest!

Not long in from collecting my bike, the clouds and rain eventually cleared here, so obviously cycled it home to check everything over, clothes clinging to me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

At home trying to get a decent quote for car insurance. Head melted. Stress eating cookies with each phone call.

Witchie wrote: »
    I was sitting in the bar and thought I saw him smoking near the door. Then he walked past and I said "hey, how's things?" coz he is my neighbour like. He stopped, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and asked how I was doing as these 2 women and a guy walked towards us. He then said "Witchie, this is my wife whatshername, her mother and my brother-in-law, they just arrived this evening" Well I nearly collapsed. I hadn't known he was married.

Awkward. I just passed it off that we keep bumping into each other in the lifts. I am not sure his wife bought it. Bad fecker.

I couldn't....I wasn't wearing any.

I joke, I was having an innocent few drinks with a guy I had met when I first arrived here a few months ago, 2nd date and still didn't kiss until about 3 am and there was no sex, just chatting and kissing. Not that I have to justify myself to you but I just don't think that your comment was very appropriate.

You don't have to justify anything to anyone Witchie, you're a grown woman who's quite capable of living her life as she sees fit ....but if you're going to post, then you're going to get reactions...and frankly...mine was mild enough

As it happens, I'm sat on my couch and having a slight reaction to my meds... light headed and hands trembling... lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In North Africa drinking corona and looking across at Gibraltar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    smurfjed wrote: »
    In North Africa drinking corona and looking across at Gibraltar.

That sounds amazing.

I'm sitting on my sofa recovering after a busy evening at work. Waiting for my bitch . I mean husband. To make me a sandwich.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On my bed. Very very sick :(

Kitchen table having a quick bite to eat before bed. Just after a tough pool session, arms gonna be a hurting tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Had a shower with my original source mint shower gel. Tingling all over, especially in the good parts. Well I will leave ye with that image, night night :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    I'm in bed, still in my mams, we were hoping to get back to Mayo today but haveta hope for tomorrow. I miss my family and my bed. My little man is so gorgeous he makes up for it. He's gained 9 and a bit ounces in 4 days :O looks like ges got my genes :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement