Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching World Athletics, tae in hand & trying to get in the mindset to look at Fantasy Football team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

In front of 'puter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Still in crumlin. But on the upside because we're still here we're getting a visitor tomorrow! Yay.

It's the simple things :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I'm watching Fifty Shades of Grey and feeling mortified about it at the same time :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

I'm watching Fifty Shades of Grey and feeling mortified about it at the same time :p

You're probably making notes and getting ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Watching World Athletics and hoping the rain will stay there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

You'll never get that time ...probably one of the worse films ever imo.😭

I'm on the couch but getting up to check the oven every few minutes..pain in the ass.

Britain
    Colser wrote: »
    You'll never get that time ...probably one of the worse films ever imo.😭

I'm on the couch but getting up to check the oven every few minutes..pain in the ass.

Whatcha cookin'? :)

I'm in glorious bed.

Whatcha cookin'? :)

I'm in glorious bed.

Cooked and eaten by the bottomless pit of a teenager.God love who ever he ends up with ..helpless.ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chill'n poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Waiting on a bus....boggles eyes from being on a computer

Britain
    Waiting on a bus....boggles eyes from being on a computer

Take pity on us that do it several hours each day.

I have just arrived at my desk in work. Checked my calendar and there is one 30mins meeting scheduled. What am I going to do for the other 7.5hrs!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Take pity on us that do it several hours each day.
    You can at least use your computer to browse the internet..... all we can do it watch the screens :)
    [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]36083126310_33a394db22.jpg[/font]

smurfjed wrote: »
    You can at least use your to browse the internet..... all we can do it watch the screens :)
    Well you have a much better view out of your office window.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

True......
    36312331572_10498a7d17.jpg
    I have to laugh at this, across the med is Gibraltar which Spain is kinda asking the UK to give back, but on the southern side is the Spanish autonomous city of Ceuta, which they never appear to talk about :)

smurfjed wrote: »
    You can at least use your computer to browse the internet..... all we can do it watch the screens :)

There was a programme on the other night about aeroplane accidents (I watch them and I shouldn't because I'm terrified of flying) and it showed that it's all mainly automated and that pilots often go to sleep..there was an incident where both pilots fell asleep and traveled 200km beyond their destination until the cabin girl alerted them..loads more incidents too including a pilot forgetting to turn off his speaker and every other plane could hear his "interesting" conversation.Derailing sorry but it was fascinating.

On the couch,hungry but too lazy to cook.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Staff room just finished finishing off lunch. Why are break times always the quickest part of the day.

:(

Colser wrote: »
    There was a programme on the other night about aeroplane accidents (I watch them and I shouldn't because I'm terrified of flying) and it showed that it's all mainly automated and that pilots often go to sleep..there was an incident where both pilots fell asleep and traveled 200km beyond their destination until the cabin girl alerted them..loads more incidents too including a pilot forgetting to turn off his speaker and every other plane could hear his "interesting" conversation.Derailing sorry but it was fascinating.

On the couch,hungry but too lazy to cook.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Airlines_Flight_188

• Registered Users Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭josip

Working from the bedroom. No aircon. 37C outside.
    Occasionally I feel a drop of sweat gather speed down there and trickle to the bottom of one of the ovoids.
    Productivity is low.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Just wrapped the last of 307 silage bales. Pain upmy neck to top of my head from being twisted looking back since11.30 today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Bed. Much bed. Very bed. Wow.

Tomorrow is much work. Many flights. Such packing.

Should pack tonight,.but... bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just wrapped the last of 307 silage bales. Pain upmy neck to top of my head from being twisted looking back since11.30 today.

Very stylish.. :)
    On my own couch , thank God. With a date for heart repair surgery all going well.. fingers crossed! 6 weeks time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    cbyrd wrote: »
    Very stylish.. :)
    On my own couch , thank God. With a date for heart repair surgery all going well.. fingers crossed! 6 weeks time

Theres a donation made outt of the cost of Purple silage wrap towards Crumlin Hospital. Pink silage wrap from 2 yrs ago was for cancer.
    They were affectionately known as "gay bales ". Farmers using different colours to identify different batches of bales. 1st cut, 2nd cut, new grass , old fields etc.

Laundry

Bed. Can't sleep with pain.

Eating toast

Britain
    I'm on the train and very sleepy :( It's horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Back looking at this thread, thinking how great it is and how many different people from different walks of life are posting on it !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In Cork city having food..Just wondering how long it will take before I have a pint..
    Any good ideas folks where I should go ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement