Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

38 degrees and we just had a power failure, option A, fire up the bar bq and drink cold beer, option B go sit in my truck with the AC turned on until the power comes back.

What do you suggest?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Miner

Limerick. Waiting for 5 o'clock so I can sit in my car for an hour and not have to converse with anyone. Bliss :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

4Ad wrote: »
    In Cork city having food..Just wondering how long it will take before I have a pint..
    Any good ideas folks where I should go ?

Franciscan Well
    An Brog
    Crane Lane
    The Fionnbarra

To name a few :)

I am on my way up to Dublin for a wedding reception, bottle of cider next to me, trying to decide if I will start the celebrations already :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    Just back sitting in my home office after a 15k run! Longest I've gone in a while. Just opened a beer however to offset the good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

4Ad wrote: »
    In Cork city having food..Just wondering how long it will take before I have a pint..
    Any good ideas folks where I should go ?

Sober lane for the party vibe or Counihans for the quieter Saturday evening pint.

On the couch reminiscing big time..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Vama veche

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Front of 'puter again, checking boards and wondering why ppl post off-topic stuff....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    smurfjed wrote: »
    38 degrees and we just had a power failure, option A, fire up the bar bq and drink cold beer, option B go sit in my truck with the AC turned on until the power comes back.

What do you suggest?

Certainly option A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Hiding sweets all around the garden because I want the kids out of the house for an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭nlrkjos

Asia
    sitting at computer looking out cabin window at the Norwegian Sea waiting for my shift to start !!! would nail my granny's knees to the back door for a pint

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    At home looking after my mum. Getting ready to bring her to Dublin tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    At home looking after my mum. Getting ready to bring her to Dublin tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Hiding sweets all around the garden because I want the kids out of the house for an hour.

That's genius... Why have I never done this.. .:O
    In my cosy bed. Little man tucked up before I left him so in my head he's fast asleep. Spent a few hours making chutneys and Apple jelly with the four hundred thousand apples I was given on the way home.. I've used about half.
    I realized halfway through that I've feck all jars ! :D idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Bed - in the midst of what appears to be a 48 hour migraine that isn't going anywhere. Waaaaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just getting into the bed. First ever swim race tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Just getting into the bed. First ever swim race tomorrow.

Best of luck

I'm just outta the shower,heading out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    In bed waiting to hear the teenager's key in the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Listened to keith_sixteen...... ate South African beef, drank a load of beer and ate about a 1000 euro of chocolate regardless of the fact that the power same on :) Good  night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭h7nlrp2v0g5u48

At home watching Watford beating Liverpool 2-1 at half time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Loaded in the Leaba, listening to The Who, taking lines of stuff and boozing !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In Ballybunion. Seaside. Walking around after dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Laying on my bed. Only home after watching my son play in a a football match. Been a tough week. Prolapsed disc in lower back. Bedbound for most of the week but on the mend now hopefully. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Sitting on tractor waiting on another to come back to the field. Must attempt the Ho Chi Min trail as we call it with a full trailer of silage. Steep slippery and rough as fook. Farmer announced 20 yrs ago he would have the passage sorted the following yr. He's still waiting for the digger.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Britain
    :eek: Take care Foxy farmer !
    I'm in my kitchen, it's beautiful out, just spent a lazy hour enjoying the sun and grooming the dog, and now I'm waiting for the dinner to cook. Salmon fishcakes, yum !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Baking an apple tart, waiting for pastry to come back to room temperature.....and secretly counting down the hours for the big match tomorrow....come on Cork.....

Anyone here from Witchie lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Making sandwiches for the young fella for the trip to the big smoke for the match even though he'll probably dump them for a Subway.Come on CorkðŸ˜

Hope witchie is just painting her toetoes and not sick or anything.Check in here girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    About to have a BBQ at home, first one of the year. It's the only time I get something cooked for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    gifted wrote: »
    Baking an apple tart, waiting for pastry to come back to room temperature.....and secretly counting down the hours for the big match tomorrow....come on Cork.....

Anyone here from Witchie lately?

Ill be on for a few slices when I'm finished here. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Waiting for dinner and drinking a "beer". It's Aldis Brasserie Rose so not sure if it's actually beer.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement