Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

At home, waiting for takeaway ;0

Funny that many posters say WHAT they are doing rather than WHERE they are :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Am grand just didn't want to share and be judged.

At home drinking vodka and eating ice cream to compensate for kicking the one I caught the feels for out. Ironically he sells ice cream.

On an ENTIRELY different note....do you think your mother dying when you were a kid or Islam would damage you most when it comes to allowing a woman you say you care about touch you in an affectionate way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie.... I would say the second one and I would strongly suggest that you run away as fast as you can.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home watching the athletics championships.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    La.de.da wrote: »
    At home watching the athletics championships.

Same here. Was at the stadium last night and for 4 other sessions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Vela wrote: »
    Bed - in the midst of what appears to be a 48 hour migraine that isn't going anywhere. Waaaaaa

72 hours... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Witchie wrote: »

At home drinking vodka and eating ice cream to compensate for kicking the one I caught the feels for out. Ironically he sells ice cream.

On an ENTIRELY different note....do you think your mother dying when you were a kid or Islam would damage you most when it comes to allowing a woman you say you care about touch you in an affectionate way.

Ah Witchie I am a full time lurker of boards and sometime comment but I love your updates. Its so exciting to read and no judgement here and nobody should judge anyway. You are living your life to the full. I admire you! I suffer with anxiety and would love to be free spirited and independent like you. Please keep us updated 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Vela wrote: »
    72 hours... :mad:

UPDATE: Am attempting to reboot my brain and make migraine **** off with SLEEPING TABLETS. (all prescribed, mods, so don't freak :) ).

Wish me luck, If this works, I'm writing a freaking blog post about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MichaelGaughan

Sitting on my balcony 'in the still of the night' reading and posting on Boards. I am surrounded by plants I grew from babies and flowers I planted for summer. My little oasis for privacy. This balcony was nothing but railings when I came here. I made myself a little garden, I am a Crime Buff so I named a few of my plants after children who are no longer with us whose cases I followed for a long time. I carry these kids in my heart so the plants I named after them mean a lot to me. It is nice out here right now with just me and a pink candle I have lighting....I swear I am the only one awake right now. The whole estate is asleep. Just me and my candle and God

caniask86 wrote: »
    Ah Witchie I am a full time lurker of boards and sometime comment but I love your updates. Its so exciting to read and no judgement here and nobody should judge anyway. You are living your life to the full. I admire you! I suffer with anxiety and would love to be free spirited and independent like you. Please keep us updated ��

Cania....I suffer from anxiety too. I bottle everything then burst it out on here sometimes in the written word only to retreat after. I wish I didn't do that as I never write anything that does not have meaning to me. Still, I do it. Anxiety has ruined a lot of my life. I too follow Witchie's posts and I love them. Hi Witchie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    Wide awake with a migraine :( in south tipp

Wide awake with a migraine :( in south tipp

My Dad is in Tipp and I was just thinking about him. Half of me is Tipp and I love it there so much. When I die, some of me will stay there. It is a great county with the best of people . So Hi from me on my balcony to you:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On the couch with all the time in the world but nothing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

My fav Lil pub having a quiet pint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Witchie wrote: »

Witchie...I am not now, or have I ever judged you...I am an eternal piss taker...it's what i do....if you honestly think I'm on here to judge or have a deliberate pop...then that is wrong....but if you put something up that makes me giggle...then yeah, I'm going to extract the urine.

You're a woman chasing her dreams in a far off land .... I would think that people on here respect your courage, get up and go and are quite envious of your drive and will to make your dreams come through.....ok?

Oops...sat on the couch watching last night's athletics and just saw Bolt collapse :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Surfers Paradise, Queensland. It truly is a beautiful place. Lining up activities to do for the next 3 days. A skydive and scuba diving are definites!

Only thing that is killing my buzz is you have to pay for wifi in the place im staying. I mean 15$ for 300mb in this day and age... grrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Having coffee and brown bread with honey in the back garden,fab morning and there's massive heat from the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Britain
    Plan was to be in cinema with the kids. Instead I'm in A&E with my elderly dad for 3rd time in 3 weeks :(

Britain
    In Costa feeling a bit tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table just finishing breakfast. Soon to the sofa for a cup of tea and TV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside in Mayo having a laugh with his lordship.. wrecked after a day making chutney and apple jelly.. picking the apples at the time seemed like such a good idea. I do have 22 jars of various deliciousness :) and my house smells amazing. (nicer than dust)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Watching the minor members of the master race in the hurling semi final .....giving the dubs a bit of a lesson ......come on the cork minors lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

In McDonald's with the little man. Trying to bribe him to cut his hair. Reasoning with a four year. " Son I will get you big power rangers if you get your hair cut" and his reply " OK mammy let's get power rangers but no hair cut OK"

Sipping tea and wondering what bribery will work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In a restaurant in Killarney waiting for my dinner and the match to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

caniask86 wrote: »
    In McDonald's with the little man. Trying to bribe him to cut his hair. Reasoning with a four year. " Son I will get you big power rangers if you get your hair cut" and his reply " OK mammy let's get power rangers but no hair cut OK"

Sipping tea and wondering what bribery will work!

he's probably right, only big boys get their hair cut, he's probably too little to sit there in the big boys chair and make him look smart

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭HughWotMVIII

Where I always am on Sunday afternoons - on my bed with my laptop being generally useless on the internet. Location: Kigali, Rwanda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

In bed watching football.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

At my home, going to get something ready to eat and watch the last day of the world athletics later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

At home... watching the footie, drinking Lean Folláin and getting texts from a determined 26yo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I have to ask, what brings someone to such a place?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement