Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭HughWotMVIII

smurfjed wrote: »
    I have to ask, what brings someone to such a place?

Being Rwandan would do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Brilliant :D

We'll keep you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Erik Shin wrote: »
    getting texts from a determined 26yo

Do tell more.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside in shade

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Just back home after admitting my mum to the mater

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,654 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    JillyQ wrote:
    Just back home after admitting my mum to the mater

Hope not too serious although, hospital admissions aren't to be taken lightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed, listening to LBC, and hopefully sleep off the last of the weekend, before another hectic week.

This post deserves far far more thanks. Epic response.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

counting down my last 90 mins in work and off then for 2 weeks :D
    man 4 days off a week is awesome :D

Britain
    I'm in the bed with a small dose of the heebiejeebies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I'm in the bed with a small dose of the heebiejeebies.

I'm still here :)
    Fell asleep watching Moana with my daughter...woke up sweating...so bloody humid!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    On the Whoosh Whoosh.

Go away Monday please and thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    In bed reading random boards threads and counting how many hours before i have to get up for work..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In bed and just set the alarm,I've 6hrs and 30 mins before it goes off and already I don't want to get up.

Britain
    I'm still in bed and wide awake. My alarm goes off in 8 and a half hours and even that's too early.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Sitting on my couch with my new short shorts Pjs. I've worn sketchers go walks all summer and I've just realised I have tan lines on my feet that look like dirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Hildablue

Sitting on my couch getting pissed!! Is that so wrong??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Hildablue wrote: »
    Sitting on my couch getting pissed!! Is that so wrong??

Oh I left that out of my post. I've had the ends of a few bottles of wine so I don't know how much I've had in total. My parents were testing out wines for their party next week and I was a guinea pig. They've never tested wines in their lives, just an excuse to drink 12 bottles of wine really.

*hiccup*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Not long in from work, lying on the sofa having a smoke and watching match of the day. Taxi to airport in 4 hours, debating whether to go to bed or just stay awake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Britain
    Having a beer in my honour. Life can be great you know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Still in bed, listening to cats having sex, I'm not intentionally listening to them, it's just that they have decided to do it opposite our house.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In work, was out doing a few things and got followed about by one magpie.. For half an hour, not usually superstitious but...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Work

Britain
    I'm on the train wondering why I bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on the side of my bed pumping (sounds very risque, but it's not :D) got a call from the paeds ward looking for ebm, 'yeah yeah yeah I have it (nearly )' and the bottle I forgot to put in their fridge last night cos I'm a dope...

Going to McDonald's later cos it's my eldest girls first day working there.. (i hate McDonald's) I need to, let's say support her :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Just passing through Anascaul. Loving the views along this road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch, two puppy dogs asleep beside me. One has cost me over €100 at the vet this weekend..... Beans on toast for the week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    Getting an early night. Up in the morning to go mountain running.

I say mountain, it's really a big hill - I will ascend c. 450 meters in total.

I say running, I mean wheezing at just above walking pace as men in their sixties overtake me, a worried glance in my direction as they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    At the gym... For a change :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

cbyrd wrote:
    At the gym... For a change

Pumping the guns for a change! :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement