Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting at my desk and trying not to let the black dog win

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sitting at my desk and trying not to let the black dog win

I give him biscuits and then he usually sits down calmly for a while.

Half sitting half lying on my bed trying to get my head together to work when I just want to snooze. Good enough for me for staying up until after 4am and then getting up at 7.30 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Xian visiting the terracotta warriors

Xian visiting the terracotta warriors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Walking though the Gap of Dunloe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭bogwalrus

On a beach outside Rome, lying beside my wife, surrounded by gorgeous Italian women in tiny bikinis trying really hard not to get aroused.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Miner

At the desk trying not to nod off!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    mewe wrote:
    Pumping the guns for a change! :-D

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

On sofa drinking cold tea.. I am absolutely shattered today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just sat down with tea and smoked cheese

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    In the kitchen putting on the kettle. All this talk of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

I've just been in a daze for last hour plus watching youtube cartoon and the child is in bed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    After a skin full of drink getting into bed beside the boss.She still loves me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just up. If this was a work day I would not be this awake.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In the office drying out after an enforced expedition into the wilds - aka it's rainy this morning.

Africa
    On my sofa stuffing my face with pasta I just made having had glorious poolside morning.

Feeling relaxed. Pity I have to start work soon.

Dammit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Witchie wrote: »
    On my sofa stuffing my face with pasta I just made having had glorious poolside morning.

Feeling relaxed. Pity I have to start work soon.

Dammit.

Different side of the world... scenarios almost the same...stuffed with last night's vindaloo... sitting in the couch catching up on sports news and waiting to go to work

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Different side of the world... scenarios almost the same...stuffed with last night's vindaloo... sitting in the couch catching up on sports news and waiting to go to work

My life is kinda topsy turvy as I have to work on Irish time so it's 4pm here when I start and I often don't finish until about 1am. I try to make the most of my mornings by getting out and doing stuff or hitting the pool coz when I get finished work I just usually go on facebook or read.

Now am sitting on my bed sipping coffee, checking emails etc in preparation for the work day to begin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

My life is kinda topsy turvy as I have to work on Irish time so it's 4pm here when I start and I often don't finish until about 1am. I try to make the most of my mornings by getting out and doing stuff or hitting the pool coz when I get finished work I just usually go on facebook or read.

Now am sitting on my bed sipping coffee, checking emails etc in preparation for the work day to begin.

What do you work at!

Sitting down having a quiet pint with a friend and a smoke

• Advertisement

Africa
    What do you work at!

A web content editor.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I love living in a non Health and Safety conscious environment, watching guy outside with an angle grinder and welder fixing my gate, he threw me up a extension lead with no plug, just two wires :):) His arc welder protection glasses are a pair mirrored sunglasses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Witchie wrote:
    A world traveller/ adventurer extraordinaire.

FYP

Nearly as far north as you can be on this fine Island of ours, and the furthest north I have been on it. It really is a beautiful part of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

A web content editor.

A MOD!!!!...I knew it....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    I'm sitting on my couch cuddled up with the toddler watching "Max and Ruby". That ruby one is an awful goody two shoes. he is wrecked after a long walk so already beginning to wind down for the evening.
    This is the only evening this week that I'm not working so I'm looking forward to my one evening of being warm, dry and clean!

Africa
    Drinking a much deserved vodka after a frustating work day.

12.30am climbing hua shan mountain, apparently one of the the dangerous mountains in China.

Just back from the beach, drying off and warning up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on my bed (pumping :D) planning the Chinese and movie for tonight. I got beauty and the beast free from sky (thanks to a thread on boards) cos I'm a black VIP... Lol..
    I promised last week we'd watch it.
    Also hoping my eldest girl doesn't go too mad tonight on her leaving results night.(doesn't help that I bought her captain Morgan for 'prinks') she made me so proud today! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement