Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside SoCal

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Terminal 2 Dublin airport waiting to board my flight to Croatia.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At the noodle counter, Foyleside SC, in Derry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat down drinking an IPA and eating a pack of pickled onion crisps....haute cuisine Kerry shtyle

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Just home after being out all day. Dying from heat and driving. Work now for the evening :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Lying on my bed after a wonderfully relaxing hot bath and a hot chocolate. Why is the weekend taking so long to get here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Witchie wrote: »
    Lying on my bed after a wonderfully relaxing hot bath and a hot chocolate. Why is the weekend taking so long to get here?

At least it reaches you before us.

I'm in Tralee, wanting hot chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Africa
    Dying to go to the gym 30 more minutes in work!

Shpudnik wrote: »
    At least it reaches you before us.

I'm in Tralee, wanting hot chocolate.

Gloria Jeans, Costa or the Daily Grind

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Drinking a nice cold beer on my balcony enjoying the 32C temperature and the last of my 8 days off.

• Advertisement

On the sofa. absolutely spent. The next time I move from it, will probably be for bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    In the kitchen impatiently waiting on the dinner to be ready. I'd murder someone with the hunger :(

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Sitting in my garden feeling really happy. Five kids knocked for my son to go play with them. No big deal right? Well my son has autism. Just so proud and happy how far he has come. He is almost five but the progress he has made. He looked very happy and proud to have so many friends and they were saying, we love you to him. I'm not crying it's just raining on my face

Came home from work, sat on the couch and fell asleep for an hour...I'm a grouch when this happens..but first thing I did was read the above status...and awww... lovely... smiling away now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Its 4am and about to hit the road. Relocating from Sydney to 300km west of Melbourne albeit temporarily. Lets see if my rustbucket can handle the nine hour trip as far as Melbourne.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Its 4am and about to hit the road. Relocating from Sydney to 300km west of Melbourne albeit temporarily. Lets see if my rustbucket can handle the nine hour trip as far as Melbourne.

I love the idea of taking a really long drive like that once in my life. A proper "road trip".

I'm sitting in front of my PC waiting for my husband to get up (putting the toddler to bed) so that we can have dinner together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    In a pub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

ChikiChiki wrote: »

Its the longest road trip I've ever done anyway. Funny, I nearly didn't even get out of Sydney. I filled a can full of petrol just in case and a bit spilled onto the sides of it. The fumes stunk up the car and had to open the window. Then entered a very long tunnel full of trucks and literally was taking tiny gulps of air for fear of passing out! Currently having a coffee and reading boards. Just over 200 km on the clock and the car is motoring well. :-)

About 1/5 of the way there. Makes ya realise how small Ireland is.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On my sofa, watching bbc world news. That may not sound like a big deal to you, but it sure is to me. I have waited almost 4 weeks to get my tv, phone and internet installed. No more using my phone as a slow ass hotspot for working. No more silent house as was not able to listen to much music as needed all my data for work. No more not watching movies and shows on netflix.

I feel alive!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Just back in bed, with my coffee..
    ... Think I'll get up again and go for a run

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Here, at my computer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Getting to explore two new parts of Africa over the weekend, should be fun.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Asia
    Kernow, just outside Lannwedhenek....

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

I'm looking for some get up and go to take kids to playground. Been cleaning all week and would just love to sit off and do nothing but the guilt of keeping kids indoors is making me go.

The rain put a stop to going so we're painting instead

Watching Jim Jeffries telling the story about his childhood mate Dan who has muscular dystrophy and going to a brothel to get him laid from the first time ...comedic genius...and played at full volume to see how people around me react :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

My 5 year old youngest girl has just informed me that she wish she didn't live here ....all because I'm trying to get her to bed lol lol......we must be going a good job lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Sitting on the sofa about to start Defenders on Netflixs. We had long day in Wicklow crab fishing. Starting a sore throat so chamomile tea and honey. Someone give me sympathy!

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Sitting at home - couldn't decide what to watch all evening. Have decided on Shooter on Netflix. Might try The Defenders after.

• Advertisement

Waiting on washing to finish before bed. Very exciting Friday night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement