Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching a Christmas film, bags packed off to the west of Ireland tomorrow for the weekend:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Britain
    On the couch, sipping a nice Chianti, and watching Dangle your Dongle on Rte1.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    On the sofa watching Clubland Tv. Foot tapping to some classic trance tunes. I've a cup of tea and a few digestive biscuits. Bobby the mutt is sitting watching my every move. There's strings of drool falling from his mouth and a small pool on the floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    In hotel lobby waiting for a taxi to the Whoosh Whoosh. I'm going home to Ireland for the first time in five months.

The OH is following me to Ireland later to meet the in-laws for the first time. Loads of nice plans and food and drinks, and everybody's going to be on their best behaviour... except me!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,654 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Choo Choo. (Persepoly style)

On way to Dub-el-in. (Damien Dempsey style)

• Advertisement

Britain
    Choo Choo. (Persepoly style)

On way to Dub-el-in. (Damien Dempsey style)

I'll be choo choo in about an hour. Right now I'm sitting down brushing my teeth. I'm weird like that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    I'm in the hairdressers getting it did to go out tonight. Weirdest thing ever. Am getting it washed while sitting in front of the mirror. Girl put some shampoo on and it dribbling water from a squeezey bottle on and massaging. Feels fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

branie2 wrote: »
    Here, at my computer

When I say here, I'm referring to my home.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Drinking beer and lounging in an Infiniti pool in Nairobi. Gotta say I love my job.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

smurfjed wrote: »
    Drinking beer and lounging in an Infiniti pool in Nairobi. Gotta say I love my job.

Lucky you!

• Advertisement

Britain
    Choo Choo!!

:D

Africa
    In a bar in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur propping up the bar coz there are no seats, sipping a €8 pint of Paulaner watching the Liverpool game. I think will move to a cheaper bar for the 2nd half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Had beers, ate a burger from the bad boys BBQ stand and am now home going to binge on some Luke Cage before tonight's parade of slu....I mean the Rose parade passes my door ....I cannot emphasis how much I despise this sodding festival :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In a strange Pub that is basically just part of a food court. Happy hour beer 2 for $4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On the couch watching Derry against Kilkenny.

In kitchen, stirring the cauldron of chicken and mushroom curry I made this morning.

Next, I am going to eat it :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 21,654 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Back local. Going in to the flaaaaaaaaa later.

Africa
    So home alone despite me lookin hawter than I have in ages. Maybe me swatting men away coz was watching the football scared them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Having a coffee and a smoke and delighted looking at the kids and there friends playing out on the road instead of on a screen, but as I write this I'm on a screen so, well , ah well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,954 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I'm eating tripe and drisheen. Potatoes, pepper, white sauce and tripe and drisheen and it all pipping hot.

Lovely stuff.

Britain
    Sitting in my brother's house watching the wee uns, sipping on a Bloody Mary like any responsible babysitter.
    Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I'm eating tripe and drisheen. Potatoes, pepper, white sauce and tripe and drisheen and it all pipping hot.

Lovely stuff.
    Are you on a move set? I didn't know this was a 'thing', a bit like a man with a shillelagh, or the man with two pints in his hand.

I dont even know what a drisheen is.

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Lovely stuff.

:eek:

tripe, the inside of a stomach or something, right??
    havent a clue what a drisheen is , I suspect its more offal?

Sitting in my brother's house watching the wee uns, sipping on a Bloody Mary like any responsible babysitter.

Are you on a move set? I didn't know this was a 'thing', a bit like a man with a shillelagh, or the man with two pints in his hand.

I dont even know what a drisheen is.

No. I'm at home. Drisheen is blood. And tripe is the stomach of a sheep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting on the couch just after putting my peanuts down. Lost my appetite all of a sudden

Sitting on the couch just after putting my peanuts down. Lost my appetite all of a sudden

Why did you lose your appetite ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Just left gaelic grounds in limerick after watching the great ladies of Cork beat galway in the camogie semi final....herself and the three little girls warned me to shout for galway but I couldn't...the cork boy came out in me lol lol...now in Eddie rockets in limerick city, I know how to treat my ladies to a good night lol lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

SoCal

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain

Have been assisting with unblocking a drain for the past hour.. I too have no appetite now. Did someone suck the chocolate off your nuts?. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭XarcherX

At home alone on antibiotics for an abscess in my tooth and a jaw like the elephant man.. while the bf is out at the flaaaaa. 😩 rock.and.roll!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement