Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

gifted wrote: »
    Just left gaelic grounds in limerick after watching the great ladies of Cork beat galway in the camogie semi final....herself and the three little girls warned me to shout for galway but I couldn't...the cork boy came out in me lol lol...now in Eddie rockets in limerick city, I know how to treat my ladies to a good night lol lol

Don't get too wild and messy! :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In the same room as my ex wondering who is going to win the battle of the mind games,I'm giving it my best shot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    At home watching a movie and having some wine after a week of being up and down to see my mum in hospital in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Sitting on the dogs bed in the porch with the door open listening to The Frank and Walters performing a live gig at a festival about 2miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on the dogs bed in the porch with the door open listening to The Frank and Walters performing a live gig at a festival about 2miles away.

Sure what else would you be doing AFTER ALL? :D

It's 9.40 ish am lying in bed feeling delicate and trying to decide if Men's Gymnastics at the Sea Games is appealing enough for me to get out of bed and trek across the city (by Uber) for or do I go back to sleep and go to the women's event tomorrow just.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Sitting in bed with an instant coffee trying to recall what I fell asleep watching last night. Wild.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

On the road again....heading to Cork to see the folks ....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching a rom-com, guy in it is hot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Back in Galway now....sick of driving.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

JillyQ wrote: »
    At home watching a movie and having some wine after a week of being up and down to see my mum in hospital in Dublin

I know how that feels. Sending best Get Well wishes to your mum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on my bed just home from hospital. Swear I'll meet myself on that road someday! Little man is battling snotty nose, doesn't sound serious but it makes his heart rate soar and his blood oxygen levels drop. They thought he had pneumonia, but it might just be extra fluid on the lungs that increasing his diuretics might settle.
    I have also been named the queen of the cotton bud ( giant snot removal) for said snots, the oxygen dries it up, it gets stuck, heart rate soars etc, etc...
    Just 6 more weeks.. 6.. it's like a lifetime...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sending E good wishes cbyrd. Look after yourself too.

I'm in bed feeling grumpy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

About 8 flight hours north of where i thought that i would be sleeping tonight, but at least its in my own bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 JustWantNetPlz

Bed watching YouTube videos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed browsing Boards cause my internet isn't good enough for watching YouTube videos.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Looking at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Melbourne - the weather feels like home. The air even feels the same. A wheezy cough that I had has miracously returned. Grey skies, damp and wet. Apparently its consistently voted the most liveable city in the world.

Need to man up and leave the apartment soon otherwise it will be a wasted day. Gonna head towards one of its famous graffiti covered laneways for afternoon coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Having a gorgeous cherry and lime soda while waiting for mac and cheese and chips in a mall called Publika.

After this am heading back to the MITEC building to cheer on my new country in the women's gymnastics at the SEA Games.

Watched Vietnam and Indonesia compete this morning. Neither were great but still a little better than me....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Laying in bed trying to sleep for a while knowing I have to get up at 7:30 and go to hospital to have two foot ulcers looked at for the 12th time in the last 25 days, last year it was my eyes this year my feet, sweet lady diabetty loves to bum me out, still at least I get to watch Rick and Morty in 10 minutes, I'll sleep when I'm dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    On board an Aer Lingus plane to DUB at LHR awaiting departure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Awake since 2am and watching Jim Jeffries vids...the man is a comedic genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Coming back from five days in Stockholm. God the women there are some fine vixens.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Laying in bed trying to sleep for a while knowing I have to get up at 7:30 and go to hospital to have two foot ulcers looked at for the 12th time in the last 25 days, last year it was my eyes this year my feet, sweet lady diabetty loves to bum me out, still at least I get to watch Rick and Morty in 10 minutes, I'll sleep when I'm dead.

OMG!!! I read that at first as a two foot ulcer, ie 24 inches :eek:

Get well soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,569 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

In bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Getting ready to leave for the airport
    A week in the sun beckons
    adios amigos

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

In a hotel room somewhere in Ireland with my husbag waiting for breakfast to arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Still in bed. Between work, and stuff on days off, have been pretty much flat out last two weeks. Looking forward to doing as little as possible the next couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Back from the Fleadh at work wrecked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement