Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Ugh.. off to crumlin again.. Little mans lung collapsed and he's in itu .. deep breaths. In .. out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

cbyrd wrote: »
    Ugh.. off to crumlin again.. Little mans lung collapsed and he's in itu .. deep breaths. In .. out.

Wishing you all the best cbyrd. We all are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

6541 wrote: »
    Back from the Fleadh at work wrecked.

I hope you had a great time

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain

Will be thinking of you and your little fella cbyrd.

I'm currently in my house trying to keep it clean but it's one of those days where nothing is staying where it should and every room I walk into seems like a load of monkeys had a party in it. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Seattle.
    At 10:20 this morning there going to be a total solar eclipse.
    The "totality" passes about 200km South but it'll be 98% here.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Poking the fire.

Think I speak for most on this thread, but think your self and Witchie posts are my favorites. Folllowing the progress of your wee fella, and hoping he and your family stay strong, and Witchie for her far flung adventures, whilst I whinge about long hours and lack of sleep, and forget how good I have it some times.

Britain
    Wishing you and your family the best cbyrd. Mind yourselves x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Thinking of you cbryd. I hope babba will be ok. If he fights as hard as his mammy loves, he would knock McGregor on his ass. X

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    In bed with the toddler who just dropped off to sleep. Cursing the ice cream man and his noisy music

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 8 InstantAthiest

Seapoint beach

Lying on the ground :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Britain

You are superwoman! Little dude is so lucky to have you as his mum, I don't know how you do it all. Thinking and praying for you both. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Lying on the couch watching the end of City v Everton and having a few Chocolate Orange minis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Thinking of you all and wishing him a speedy recovery. Strong boy, strong mama.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain

Thinking of you Hun, you're in my prayers and thoughts xxxx

In bed sick

Shpudnik wrote: »
    Lying on the ground :(

Still here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At my desk with microwaved spag bol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

At the entrance to the Great Ocean Rd eating a Maccy D's

• Advertisement

Africa
    Sitting at my desk with my view of Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur making me feel happy and at home despite the following....

Had the building maintenance guy here a few minutes ago. I asked him to come remove a wee cap type thingy on my kitchen tap so that I can attach a water filter. Unfortunately, he can't fix it coz of the tap type so I need a nut of some sort to attach. He said he will try find one for me.

While he was here, I had the brainwave to mention to him that the a/c in my bedroom still doesn't work properly. I brought him in and then remembered, to my horror, that my vibrator is charging on my bedside locker.....it is bright pink and I have nothing else on that locker so am sure he saw it.

So some wee old Chinese guy now knows there is a total horndog living in the building. Cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Witchie wrote: »
    Sitting at my desk with my view of Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur making me feel happy and at home despite the following....

Had the building maintenance guy here a few minutes ago. I asked him to come remove a wee cap type thingy on my kitchen tap so that I can attach a water filter. Unfortunately, he can't fix it coz of the tap type so I need a nut of some sort to attach. He said he will try find one for me.

While he was here, I had the brainwave to mention to him that the a/c in my bedroom still doesn't work properly. I brought him in and then remembered, to my horror, that my vibrator is charging on my bedside locker.....it is bright pink and I have nothing else on that locker so am sure he saw it.

So some wee old Chinese guy now knows there is a total horndog living in the building. Cringe.
    the shame of it !!

It would only happen to you Witchie !!
    Did you even blush ??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'm sure he won't judge you.

Africa
    4Ad wrote: »
    the shame of it !!

It would only happen to you Witchie !!
    Did you even blush ??

Am still blushing and he has been gone for about 20 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Am still blushing and he has been gone for about 20 minutes!

You never know he might call back later all dressed up and a bottle of wine and a glint in his eye !!
    What age was he again ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting at my desk..... resisting the urge!!!!
    :D

Africa
    4Ad wrote: »
    You never know he might call back later all dressed up and a bottle of wine and a glint in his eye !!
    What age was he again ?

As long as he fixes me sink......:D

He looked in his late 60s.
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sitting at my desk..... resisting the urge!!!!
    :D

Go for it. I won't be insulted....much.

Had to do a skype meeting with someone about some potential work and she is probably thinking I must have been out in the sun a lot today.....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Looking out at the p!ssing rain.

:(

Maybe he thought they were a fancy pair of hair curlers, you never know.

These western women and their GHDs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

All that I'm thinking is, a vibrator that charges! I never knew this existed!

I'm sitting at the PC working now for the day and evening in between laundry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

All that I'm thinking is, a vibrator that charges! I never knew this existed!

I'm sitting at the PC working now for the day and evening in between laundry.

Vibrators are soooo last season... Lovesense is where it's at now....and if Witchie gets one..... I'll have the code :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement