Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

MOD No Chat means no chat, plenty of chatting going on the last few pages so knock it off please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    nearly ready to finish work - What will I do for the evening....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Home...herself and kids have gone to her folks for a few days....empty house woo hoo...

Ok...I miss them....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    On the bus from work to the supermarket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Sitting waiting for the youngest to finish her taekwondo class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In Waterford again. Be afraid, be very afraid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Doing laundry and then making the beds

• Registered Users Posts: 21 CoffeeCrap

In front of my laptop in a hotel in Billund Denmark, working on an audit over here for the past month.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just home from an exhilarating flight,  somedays I really do love my job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In bed in my mams, knackered after the sh!ttest drive across the county in the torrential rain. While my little man is all tucked up cosy in picu in crumlin being fawned over by adoring nurses.. He's ok, not handling well (sats dropped when he's excited) but a few days rest should see him over the worst.
    I get fired out at 7:30pm and I'm not allowed in before 10am or between 1 and 3pm. Strict rules. I was home early enough for roast chicken dinner and mothers apple tart! I did provide a jar of Apple jelly in return.
    Thanks for the good wishes, I never want to see a crash cart come my way again unless it's for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Britain
    Back home drinking Guinness after a horrible drive from Belfast. Where kasabian cancelled their gig :(

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

cbyrd wrote:
    In bed in my mams, knackered after the sh!ttest drive across the county in the torrential rain. While my little man is all tucked up cosy in picu in crumlin being fawned over by adoring nurses.. He's ok, not handling well (sats dropped when he's excited) but a few days rest should see him over the worst. I get fired out at 7:30pm and I'm not allowed in before 10am or between 1 and 3pm. Strict rules. I was home early enough for roast chicken dinner and mothers apple tart! I did provide a jar of Apple jelly in return. Thanks for the good wishes, I never want to see a crash cart come my way again unless it's for me.

Been waiting for an update all day. I hope you get a good night's sleep to help you through whatever tmrw throws at you.
    Poor little man, at least he is being well looked after x x

I'm in bed, time to put phone away and sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On a bus in traffic on the way into Cork city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In a quiet house out in the middle of nowhere. Can hear nothing but the wind outside. So peaceful.

Britain
    I'm in Waterford in bed. Going to get up now.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Britain

Paid little attention to your post till I see its 4 o'clock and you posted 47 mins ago!. Ah the good old days!
    Luckiy so and so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Yep, time you went back to your own bed...lol lol...sorry couldn't resist that one ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In picu, having cuddles. First one since Saturday. I needed it more than him I think. The silver lining is rather than waiting for another 6 weeks to have his surgery, they're going to do it as soon as he's well enough, maybe next week! Whether it's the whole lot (there's 2 parts to it) depends on the results of the lung pressures. But he's my dude, so I'm expecting wonderful things :D
    So in about ten minutes we're going up to the heart unit to put our feet up til then.
    And breathe...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In the pub, alternating staring at the pint and the sea outside the window..

• Advertisement

Britain
    gifted wrote: »
    Yep, time you went back to your own bed...lol lol...sorry couldn't resist that one ...

But you said I could stay a while!

:pac:

I'm sitting in the kitchen now.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 donotvalidate

Sitting in work at my desk counting down the 6 minutes I have left to do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

Sitting in a hot break room in a paint factory in Germany mid shift wondering how I ended up here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Back to my hotel home from my first day in work after a wild and wonderful trip to Ireland. Was just perfect from start to finish. Feeling very lucky that I have some awesome people in my life - yay!!

Thoughts to cbyrd. As Lexie said, strong mum, strong baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Just out of shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Just home after an 11 hour day and I'm sweating like Jesus having a fish supper on good friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Lying on the floor after a long day including a trip to work and a nice run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Going for a walk and I will be listening to film scores by hans zimmer , some trance music by reflekt and maybe a bit of Elton John thrown in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Drinking a smoked chilli porter..... I is elegant!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement