Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Britain
    Mod-We've had complaints. The stalking community is up in arms. Ye are telling them what ye are doing but not where ye are doing it. This has caused untold grief and anguish. Please help these poor often misunderstood individuals and follow the thread title and tell them where you are. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    5k on the treadmill and 3k on the rowing machine done all about to be ruined by a 300 mt stroll to the battle cruiser mmm creamy frothy pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed with a sore wrist
    Dogs dug a hole in the garden and I didn't see it and tripped up
    Felt better though because big dog ran straight over to make sure I wasn't dead
    Good save by him because I couldn't be angry about the hole when he redeemed himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Britain
    I'm after just eating a delicious crunchy apple with the feet up on the sofa.

Britain
    At home on the sofa with a glass of wine. Sounds great but I have my 13 year old giving out yards because the dog ate the bar of chocolate that was in her bedroom. Dog seems to be OK though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Lying on the couch watching Tv snacking on popcorn in the sitting room in kilkenny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In Tipperary on a sofa.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

On la.de.la'S sofa in Tipperary

Britain
    Home safe,high viz jacket to the rescue

Here I am

Bob Marley you legend

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my apartment torn between going for a swim and a sunbathe or going to the mall to do some much needed grocery shopping. Had thought about shopping online, in fact filled a trolley last night on Tesco.com.my but then was thinking of wanting the joy of actually shopping.

That joy has evaporated and now think all I want to do is sleep....on a sun lounger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In a B+B in Westport suffering with insomnia...on a mini road trip with my 79 year old father. We have being to Donegal and Fermanagh, Achill wand Sligo..
    Hope to go to Galway tmr nit..
    Depends on his buddy Mr Diabetes.
    He's great company, without even trying...happy days....
    P.S.
    We have to go to Knock on the way down !

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Awake in bed for past hour, I'll need matchsticks at work to keep eyes open later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Opted for lunch in O'Briens sandwich bar in my building and then gonna get stuck into admin work such as accounts. Ugh. I hate today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

N1301.07 E03254.4
    FL450

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting on my couch in Tralee county Kerry... Lat 52.268862 Long -9.698133 wondering what kind of sad-act keeps reporting this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting in Cafe Almera in ballinasloe, outside a retirement home for nuns and having me 10 o'clock tea break.......oh and it's drizzling .......bet ye wish ye were here lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Outside the Savoy Hotel in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in the heart unit in Crumlin, Dublin... :D
    It's Amazing how quickly kids bounce back to themselves.
    I'm currently sending his heart rate up with a squeaky toy. He doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.. I might stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Knock...my Father has gone to say a prayer for me !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In a queue in O'Mahony"s waiting to buy a school book. I can feel myself growing old.

• Advertisement

Britain
    In the car with the parents heading into kilkenny city for lunch and some shopping :) I think I'll treat them today after all don't they deserve it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting on a bench looking out at the sea.

Britain
    Shopping in a well known German discount store fcuk me the amount of drink being bought 12 cans for less than a packet of smokes.
    Any wonder the pubs are empty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Having a Twix outside work.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Just after having dinner, now sitting in my living room watching tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

vientiane, Laos. Super cool country.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

36383308280_509bd939cd_z.jpg

This is where I was about an hour ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

At home, in a stroppy mood, so about to drink this!

• Advertisement

Britain
    Back from shopping in the city and now sitting outside the house watching the birds (feathered) :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement