Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Swooning with a good friend

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Wanting to join in on the swooning act.

But sampling some dolly mix sweets

Britain
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Watching said people swooning from the shadows.

Yes but where are you?! :p

I'm in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I'm in bed.

I'm here....but it's a secret ..I'm not allowed tell

I'm in bed.

At home, chillin' with my boardsies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Gatecrashed a party. Had a birthday party for the hotel, and headed into the wrong room. The food was yummy though, until I went for a drink and was told I was in a private party.

Kind of embarrassing, but the salmon they had was soooo worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Outside watching all the swooning :D

Otherwise on the couch watching Tv :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couch. Watching 50 shades of grey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

On the couch wondering how long the peace will last.Kids are upstairs watching a dvd and my wife is on the phone to her mam talking about how much her dad is giving my wife's sister for a house deposit.

Any minute now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel room in Riyadh listening to the a "The Script" album at 5am.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Hotel room in Taungyyi, listening to monks chanting and keeping me awake at 5am.....

Awake in bed listening to drunken yahoos outside thinking about buying a pellet gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Awake in bed listening to drunken yahoos outside thinking about buying a pellet gun.

Is it you or the drunken yahoos thinking about buying the gun?

I'm in bed.

Shpudnik wrote:
    Is it you or the drunken yahoos thinking about buying the gun?

Me, both things are completely unrelated officer.

Surprisingly, I'm still in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Down on the beach. It's raining and windy but I love this time of the morning if you can be up and about before the day properly begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    3.1369384 lat 101.6904606 long

On the sofa in my living room after going wild and spending almost 3 hours in Tesco and spending over 500 ringgit (only about €100) but for that my cupboards are full of nom stuff, the freezer is packed with my favourite aloo tikka burgers, paratha and chocolate brownie ice cream. Also got some new bedclothes for the sofa bed, a gorgeous towel, a pair of hair straighteners, 10 cans of Kronenburg beer and a bottle of lemon vodka.

Anyone want to come party, coz you can stay over on my sofa bed with the new sheets. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Witchie wrote: »
    3.1369384 lat 101.6904606 long

On the sofa in my living room after going wild and spending almost 3 hours in Tesco and spending over 500 ringgit (only about €100) but for that my cupboards are full of nom stuff, the freezer is packed with my favourite aloo tikka burgers, paratha and chocolate brownie ice cream. Also got some new bedclothes for the sofa bed, a gorgeous towel, a pair of hair straighteners, 10 cans of Kronenburg beer and a bottle of lemon vodka.

Anyone want to come party, coz you can stay over on my sofa bed with the new sheets. :D

Keep the door open, i'll be there in a minute ...I wish !!!!
    Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Sitting in Clare, downloading songs on Spotify..I joined a family through Boards yesterday..Thanks Ollie..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sitting in the Batcave with Batman...he says I can't say where it is.....

Shur you are only down the road from me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At home and its beer time..... anyone wanna join? :) You have my coordinates.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Sorry folks....it's sunny time here in galway and my little ladies have returned, don't want to be anywhere else in the world right now........

Try me again in an hour lol lol

Britain
    I'm at home fighting with the Black Dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭skylight1987

At home on the lap top cause the boards on my smart phone is hard to navigate so if im on boards im in the kitchen on my laptop FACT:)

In work. 30 minutes until freedom.

My favourite song has just come on the radio. Toe and finger tapping like a fool here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

I'm at home fighting with the Black Dog.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table after having dinner. Now crossing my fingers that there is some decent ice cream in the shop around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Just tucking into a banana wafer ice cream sitting under the trees in county Kilkenny :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting on my bed waiting for my fake tan to dry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement