Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'm in bed. Lovely lovely bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Sitting outside my 2 1/2 year old sons room, watching him drift off into another night of dreams.

Sleep well my son, sleep well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Ah home watching tv. Would love to be by the sea with a pint and a fag looking out at the water.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    La.de.da wrote: »
    Ah home watching tv. Would love to be by the sea with a pint and a fag looking out at the water.

Getting into the car on the way to La de Da's house ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Half-watching The Amityville Horror (1979 version) on TCM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch watching a repeat of Dr. Foster.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,654 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    In bed, not able to get back to sleep after the drunk woke me by walking up the street talking loudly into his phone about ***holes and b*stards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat on my couch listening to my neighbor in her twenties scream and swear at her mother who has just fallen down the stair's... again....I swear...if I ever catch this Baron Jean fcker I'll stick his wine bottle up his hole...sideways ...the wagon can get pissed on a tenner !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Britain
    Thrown in bed. Going to a wedding with the oh tomorrow and I think the hotel might sort a few of us out with the McGregor match and a bar, which would be very nice indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm guessing who ever started this thread knows there partner on boards and checks their reploy to this thread when they go out.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Slumped on the Couch at 8 in the morning. Single man mid 40s Watching Shaun the Sheep. Sides sore from laughing. Came home around 12.30 sat down to see the news and nodded off. Woke around 7.30 this morning in an awful state- crippled.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In the hairdressers. Getting used to my Saturday ritual of cleaning my apartment them spoiling myself in the afternoons with salon appointments and something to eat at the mall before getting ready to go out.

Up since 4.30am, normal enough. But sat on my couch watching NZ v Aus and after eating almost a while pack of princess marshmallows.....I feel ill

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting at the kitchen table in my mams having sausages with my 2 year old, it's Saturday and ill be getting her ready for a party... I'm looking forward to putting my feet up later. How the world has changed! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Having breakfast in IHOP, then taking dog to the beach, phone tells me it a cool 36C but feels like 44C.

35979010434_de91fc389d_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭josip

Having a coffee on the Champs Elysees.
    McDonald's...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting on the couch having a word with myself. The conversation goes like this ''get up, get up, get up, get up, get up''............''no!''.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Sitting on the couch having a word with myself. The conversation goes like this ''get up, get up, get up, get up, get up''............''no!''.

Exact same hereðŸ˜.Have to go and get a uniform for the teenager,he's in bed and I'm the fool that has to haul myself into town ..the tail is wagging the dog in this house.

Sat looking out the window... waiting for someone to collect my child and take her to a bday party....hurry up!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

On way to Mayo to check on cottage but might have to defer till after the match if there's anyone left in Mayo today to run the pub :)

• Advertisement

Britain
    Sitting in The Black Sheep wondering if such and such will clear some space in their PM box :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

Watching the Kerry game in my living room and drinking prosecco.... confident Kerryman

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Being spolied for choice on the quality football I can watch on this sports bar in Bangsar. I can watch Malaysia v Indonesia in the SEA Games or Crystal Palace v Swansea or Huddersfield v Southampton. Wowzers.

Gutted coz wanted to watch the fight here tomorrow morning but it's by reservation only and they are booked out. Worried other places will be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting Cotside in Crumlin with half an eye on the Mayo match ( I'm a Meath woman with 2 Mayo babies) I want to run away, I hate the tension! Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Strandhill at the Warriors Festival. Not running this year, still in 'Retirement' :D

Taking in quite a different perspective, and volunteering. Been here since 8am, and will be near 6 or when done. Then time for pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Bobbing along fishing for mackerel here.

https://goo.gl/maps/RA2ro2YcjF82

Not a bite to be had yet but that's not too worrying as I am sure they serve tatyo in the pub on shore!

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Have the Mayo Kerry game on my Sky Plus, just sitting down to watch it having mowed the lawn, walked the dog and helped my neighbour bring home his turf.

Britain
    I'm still in the pub and someone needs to clear more than one message from their pm :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

I'm on the couch watching the match and clearing my inbox

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement