Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    At home, but leaving soon to drop my mother and her dog home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Eating home made veggie green curry after being at a hurling game.
    Heading to Ennis later on for a 40th..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Shoot me now!I'm going out for something to eat with my ex..need my head examined.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Back home after a lovely evening in a bar where had a delightful time chatting with Andy from Liverpool via Australia who lives in Bali and Malaysia. He was all chat, touching my arm, smiling and laughing so was sure we were going to find some way to entertain* ourselves before going back to watch the fight. I went to the toilet and came back and he was gone. This was after we had paid our bills and had understood we were going back to mine. Weird. Even the bar staff said "your friend just left" to make me even more weirdly embarrassed while I waited for my taxi.

*As 2 Liverpool fans we had a lot more football to discuss.

Also Andy F*********k you.....or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lying on the couch, awkwardly sipping on a big glass of Captain Morgan and 7up while watching Archer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Finally back home & chilling on the couch with a cuppa tae ( mad I am)

Also paranoid that my inbox was full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Standing at the western gable of my house admiring my handiwork. Laid 3.5cum of concrete since 4.00. Single handedly. Just finished but must wash the mixer and tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Not long back at the house after a long day volunteering at the Warriors Festival. A couple of pints were enjoying at the end of it all, now a quick shower before food arrives.

Britain
    Home in Naas. Drinking wine for medicinal purposes but it hasn't lightened the darkness. Contemplating bringing the dog for a walk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Michael Collins on RTE 1.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Watching The Invitation on Netflix.

Superb and riveting.

Africa
    Waiting for the big fight in the pub in Bangsar.....eeek.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm sitting down in the county of Cork watching the prematches whilst supping on a Coors Light.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Not sure where I am.

Some guy just offered me a red or a blue pill.

Thought i'd take some advice from you lot before deciding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

Not sure where I am.

Some guy just offered me a red or a blue pill.

Thought i'd take some advice from you lot before deciding.

take both he's offering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Just about to start my shift on a cattle farm in Oz. Gonna miss the McGregor fight which is devastating in favour of 6 hours of getting covered in milk, urine and ****! :-(

Thoroughly gutted right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Ennis.
    In a hoop..I should kop on.But hey..
    McGregor fight on..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

4Ad wrote: »
    Ennis.
    In a hoop..I should kop on.But hey..
    McGregor fight on..

Watching it here at home with a mug of tea.

I think I have acquired your kop on here.

I'll PM it back to you

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭highdef

In work, making sure there are no technical issues with the boxing PPV broadcast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

On my couch... nursing a beggar of a hangover...and clearing my old pm's

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Just back from a walk with the dog ......jesus I'm battered ....think I need more exercise....

Africa
    Just back to my apartment and stuffing my face with a really spicy pasta I just made.

It is almost 5pm and this is the first food that am eating and was drinking from 8.30.....not so good.

The good is that I met the most amazing, beautiful, funny, sweet man in the whole world and enjoyed great banter with him during the McGregor fight. He is from Phoenix, Arizona, over 6 foot tall, black and just basically everything I want.

I know his first name. That is all. HEARTBROKEN.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    Just back to my apartment and stuffing my face with a really spicy pasta I just made.

It is almost 5pm and this is the first food that am eating and was drinking from 8.30.....not so good.

The good is that I met the most amazing, beautiful, funny, sweet man in the whole world and enjoyed great banter with him during the McGregor fight. He is from Phoenix, Arizona, over 6 foot tall, black and just basically everything I want.

I know his first name. That is all. HEARTBROKEN.

Heartbroken.....jesus, Witchie but that the strangest first name I've ever heard......

I'll get my coat ..lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Loon E. Tick

gifted wrote: »
    Heartbroken.....jesus, Witchie but that the strangest first name I've ever heard......

I'll get my coat ..lol lol

In my bed contemplating getting up and lol lolling at Mr. lol lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In the recovery position on the couch..dying.

Definitely think we should have a weekend at Witchie's,I could do with a bit of "Heartbroken "right nowðŸ˜

Africa
    Colser wrote: »
    In the recovery position on the couch..dying.

Definitely think we should have a weekend at Witchie's,I could do with a bit of "Heartbroken "right nowðŸ˜

Open invite! Hit me up if you are in KL. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just back from Strandhill after collecting my car. Love that village, think I would defiantly move there if I could afford it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Got some afternoon delight. Now I'm being forced out the door for a walk, there is a price to pay for everything :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement