Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the edge of my seat watching Formula 1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Vertigo RTE 1, my favourite Alfred Hitchcock film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Eating a delicious croissant and custard thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Autosport wrote: »
    On the edge of my seat watching Formula 1

Sat back in mine waiting on the Tyrone v Dublin match to start.

Unfortunately it does mean having to listen to Pat Spillane.
    Eating a delicious croissant and custard thing.

Wrong forum!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Back in the bar were I met my future husband Nick. Waiting for Liverpool game to start. Pray/cross fingers/do voodoo for me that he comes in. Oh and that Liverpool win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    On the couch, post drink uselessness..Watching Moto gp, then gaelic football..
    One lazy day...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote: »
    Back in the bar were I met my future husband Nick. Waiting for Liverpool game to start. Pray/cross fingers/do voodoo for me that he comes in. Oh and that Liverpool win.

If you are looking for a Liverpool fan, I can be a Nick.

I am in Ireland alas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch watching this crap game of gaelic football.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

gifted wrote: »
    On the couch watching this crap game of gaelic football.....

Terrible isn't it..

On the couch trying to find the energy to get ready to head out for grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside in crumlin after a day out in the Zoo with the Mr. and the 2 year old. She was decidedly underwhelmed. Lol. But it ws a beautiful day for it. I won't see her again til next week.. :(
    I'm flipping wrecked though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    My bed beside the toddler who toook way too long to o to sleep considering how knackered he was.

Refreshing this thread occasionally to see if witchie and nick get it together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed in south Dublin wrecked but awake

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

About to jump into mine.

Eyes can barely stay awake here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Wrapped up in towels under my duvet.

Britain
    On the couch watching The secret lives of pets, I am laughing so much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Whispered wrote: »
    My bed beside the toddler who toook way too long to o to sleep considering how knackered he was.

Refreshing this thread occasionally to see if witchie and nick get it together!
    In bed in south Dublin wrecked but awake
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    About to jump into mine.

Eyes can barely stay awake here.
    Wrapped up in towels under my duvet.

Just getting into my bed as well. What a bunch of lightweights we are!

:o

Britain
    I'm sitting on the couch but am about to jump in to the bed with my book :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

On couch after watching the film Ballerina with herself and three little girls......I'm slowly forgetting that I was once a man lol lol

Three little girls are now jumping around the gaf thinking they're ballerinas.......oh jesus....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch too tired to go to bed.Also is no news good news on the Nick story I wonder...hoping for a good update in the morningðŸ˜

Africa
    Heartbreakingly there was no sign of Nick. Am lying on my bed trying to motivate myself out of it. All I can think of is how smooth and soft his beautiful brown skin felt against my arm when he brushed against me and didn't move for at least a minute or when he grabbed my arm and locked it in his showing me how McGregor was trying to hug Mayweather.

It is a bit like the movie serendipity but he is even more beautiful than my biggest celebrity crush John Cusack and we were drinking beer not hot chocolate coz we are waaaay more fun. Hope it doesn't take years to hunt him down so I can taste his hot chocolate. ��

On a related note, fook you Kuala Lumpur for having so many people called Nick on Facebook. Sore hands from scrolling.

• Advertisement

Africa
    I swear to foooking Jaysus. Literally seconds after I posted the above I thought "maybe I should search for Nick's in Phoenix, Arizona."

The very first one is him. Thank you Facebook. Sweet divine jesus am a mess here. Will post a picture in a min.

Edit: crushed.....the picture attached is from his wedding ....on a beach. Basically my dream man had my dream wedding but I wasn't the bride.

Holy shiiiit I accidentally followed him....panicked but managed to unfollow. Will he be notified? Crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Haha Witchie your a scream.
    In bed wishing I could stay here but may go get the kids up and head into town to get school stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Back at work, Mayo won, McGreagor lost...let the working week begin, I am going to fooking nail it !

Britain
    Trying to motivate myself to go to work :(

Witchie you make me smile :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Back in the office after a wee holiday. Dem Blues.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    In the car somewhere just past Tottenham Hale, joining the mass exodus out of London to the beach on a forecast 28-30c bank holiday Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At home brewing beer and vino to help maintain my sanity.

Britain
    I'm sitting on the couch drinking my super strong coffee and wondering how Nick would feel if he knew his photo was posted on an Irish discussion board :p

Africa
    I'm sitting on the couch drinking my super strong coffee and wondering how Nick would feel if he knew his photo was posted on an Irish discussion board :p

Yeah maybe I should remove the pics. He is just too beautiful for words though and those pictures don't even do him justice.

Sitting on my sofa eating a humongous curry I just cooked to try to spice my depression away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Dublin wondering if I should book a last min holiday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement