Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On a bus in Limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Dublin wondering if I should book a last min holiday

Do it, do it, do it, do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    In work, drinking a mug of motivation, I mean coffee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Witchie wrote: »
    Yeah maybe I should remove the pics. He is just too beautiful for words though and those pictures don't even do him justice.

Sitting on my sofa eating a humongous curry I just cooked to try to spice my depression away.

Maybe? No maybe about it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Dublin wondering if I should book a last min holiday

Do it, you'll be dead long enough! :D

I'm Cotside in crumlin digesting the news that we're not to be sent Westside until after surgery and after care to get him back on a feeding plan to come home. This is anything from 2-6 weeks.. So my first thought was, well I'll have to go back to my old gym, then it was, I might buy a tablet to watch Netflix.. then it was
    Holy sh!t, school is back on Friday and I've got other kids and bills...
    Ah well.. I'm learning that when his air machine screams a blockage is detected that it's more likely stuck on his nose than up it cos he likes to pull all his tubes out. I know how to operate a feeding pumping and turn the monitors on and reset them, I know lots of things but not how to be on my own. The poor nurses are accosted every time they come in, for a conversation... I'm bored, there I said it. I'm bored stupid, I want housework and smelly kids to wash and referee..
    I'll be in Dublin for a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Laughing here thinking of Witchie, firstly her excitement at finding him and then sadly his wedding photos:( mind you have to agree there Witchie he was certainly pleasing on the ol eyes. Wedding didn't look muck craic though :) Have so much washing to do after week-end but don't want to do it and the thoughts of making dinner 🙄🙄 It's only beginning to dawn on me summers over so really shouldn't have a G nT to sort out a plan of immediate action . Maybe one would make me move in the kitchen though .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sitting on the couch, chewing the hardest toffee imaginable, dreading walking into my bedroom because I just walked my dog and he's soaking wet- and I just know he's in there now rubbing his mucky fluff all over my bedding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Got loads of whisky today as pressies... sitting at my table now like a child at Xmas!
    :)

Britain
    I'm sitting in the back of a taxi. Tis fierce wet out and my little Shoe Zone shoes just wouldn't cut it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In the kitchen deciding do I do laundry or watch Tv :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sitting on the back porch lamenting the annual demise of the long bright summer evenings.

Leaving poolside for market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

At home waiting to dish up my spaghetti and meatballs and watch Game of Thrones. Excited, eek!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

At home waiting to dish up my spaghetti and meatballs and watch Game of Thrones. Excited, eek!

I watched it earlier. You are in for a treat. :)
    On the couch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Avoid Facebook!

edit: in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭XarcherX

Just back from the Aran islands, the boat back to the mainland was rough out, 40 minutes of swaying and trying not to meet my breakfast again. Feel like crap still! Great little place tho ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On the couch, having a large glass of red wine.

I know it's Monday but fùck it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

La.de.da wrote: »
    On the couch, having a large glass of red wine.

I know it's Monday but fùck it.

On the couch reading this post and feeling less guilty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    In Bed. Fooked from the weekend. Might need to look at my constant weekend excesses....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

On the couch thinking that my wife is now the same age as me mam when I was 17 and wondering how mad and wierd life is in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Feet up and Tv on, so is the laundry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed. Need to be up in 3 hours for school tomorrow ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting waiting for passengers to show up and wondering if our flight will be cancelled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Out having some fresh morning air.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,004 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Britain
    In bed, wife just bought me in a bowl of cereal and cup of tea.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Laying on the sofa watching telly. Due in work at 9am and regretting staying out til 2am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Got loads of whisky today as pressies... sitting at my table now like a child at Xmas!
    :)

Jesus man I hope you don't give your children whiskey for presents! 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

In bed, wife just bought me in a bowl of cereal and cup of tea.

Be afraid..very afraid...lol lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement