Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Just in the door after the first day back at school.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside, I've decided to take advantage of the babysitters (nurses) on Thursday/Friday and head home for 2 days. There's school haircuts that won't do themselves and I want to make sure the teachers knows I do exist (and explain my absence over the next possible 4weeks).
    I'm wrecked after being straightened out with the osteopath this morning.. thank God for strong drugs and no more pumping ..means I can take the strong drugs again.. woohoo. all I need now is to like alcohol again and I'm back on the slippery slope. I've tried a few sips of different drinks and it all tastes like hairspray and hurts my nose. It's quite distressing. What'll I do at Christmas? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

cbyrd wrote: »
    What'll I do at Christmas? :o

You will enjoy some christmas hangovers with ALL your kids around you in your own home. :)

I am just in from work. Mad headache that needs curing.

Sitting on a riverside jetty. All calm around me. Listening to sad songs and feeling sorry for myself :(

• Advertisement

Britain
    Shpudnik wrote: »
    Sitting on a riverside jetty. All calm around me. Listening to sad songs and feeling sorry for myself :(

Reminds me of an LP cover that I have at home but can't think of who the album is from.
    On a Choo Choo from Heuston to Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch, got two tickets for big match this Sunday and bringing my dad who's got dementia, really looking forward to spending time with him as he's slowly getting worse.

Now trying to figure out that big Luas thingy ye have in the big smoke.....is it the red one I get outside of heauston train station to bring me into the city centre?

I'm from cork city and we usually walk into our city centre lol lol

Shpudnik wrote: »

Cheer up, enjoy the calmness and stop listening to sad songs....they're only handy if you trying to get the shift in a nightclub lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

After a busy evening of shopping,cooking and cleaning I'm on my third attempt at stretching out on the couch...if I hear someone calling mam once more I'll be up for murder.😂

Also wondering if gifted ever tried to shift me during a slow set now that I know where he's from ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In my wife's sister's house telling them that their choice of wall colour , carpet and new couch are fabulous but me and my wife can't wait to fookin explode laughing.

Holy fook I swear the cat controls this pair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On sofa after two busy 12 hr shifts at work, watching Great British Bake Off. Am already ready for bed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside chill'in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

In my den, doing tax returns.

Britain
    I'm in bed giving myself the night off from thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed, hoping gifted and daddy gifted have a lovely day together on Sunday. That post made me happy and sad all at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed reading a book about serial killers

Britain
    In bed trying to forget surgery is next week.
    Enjoy the match gifted, I'd love to be able to spend the day with my dad again. He was my best advisor, I'd love to talk to him now...

At scoil.

Day off, and been awake since long before stopid o'clock. Currently on sofa, sorting out some of my bills, in my lounge pants, BBCR2 on in background, and wondering what to have for breakfast,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Had a spur of the moment late night date last night....now in some random bed slightly hungover. Jesus.

• Advertisement

Birthday ......three little girls spoiling me (for 5 min)....eating the big block of fruit and nut chocolate bar they got me, the girls are, I haven't got a piece lol lol

Eldest one is going around the house singing "4 more years until daddy is 50"......so Colser if you around that vintage I probably tried you.lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

gifted wrote: »
    Birthday ......three little girls spoiling me (for 5 min)....eating the big block of fruit and nut chocolate bar they got me, the girls are, I haven't got a piece lol lol

Eldest one is going around the house singing "4 more years until daddy is 50"......so Colser if you around that vintage I probably tried you.lol lol

Happy Birthday gifted! I hope you have a good one and finally get a bit of chocolate :p

Britain
    Happy birthday Gifted! :)

I'm in my office swinging on the chair. Last nights plan of no thinking worked so well that I'm going to keep it going for the rest of the week. Maybe even the rest of my life!

:D

gifted wrote: »

Thats a beautiful image Gifted, happy birthday to you Sir. If its any consolation I just ate a Mars Bar on my sofa.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

In a microlab in a Pharma company waiting for a steriliser that I'm testing to cool down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On my sofa half working, half watching a crap movie and hoping to have a date later.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Having symphon coffee in the Ritz Carlton Hotel Jeddah

Britain
    gifted wrote:

Happy Birthday gifted, they're saving you from middle age spread.. :D lol

Cotside in crumlin wondering what I'll have for lunch from my stash, or if ill just have a lie down and watch more Netflix.. decisions, decisions..

cbyrd wrote: »
    Happy Birthday gifted, they're saving you from middle age spread.. :D lol

Cotside in crumlin wondering what I'll have for lunch from my stash, or if ill just have a lie down and watch more Netflix.. decisions, decisions..

Too late for middle age spread....youngest one got on top of my large stomach this morning in bed and said she was going surfing lol lol......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Happy Birthday gifted...I'd say we may have crossed paths in Chandra's years ago...ðŸ˜

Just in from work,on the couch and could sleep for a week.Telling myself I will definitely go to bed early tonight but it never happens.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement