Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Work - Leaving to go Surfing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Its 2am. About to go out on the fields farming on a farm with 1600 plus cattle. Need to get 1200 of them in for milking at 6am. Im questioning my sanity right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Colser wrote: »
    Happy Birthday gifted...I'd say we may have crossed paths in Chandra's years ago...ðŸ˜

Just in from work,on the couch and could sleep for a week.Telling myself I will definitely go to bed early tonight but it never happens.

Chandras....I used go there ..lol lol....jesus that brings back a few memories....all innocent of course

Britain
    Fathom wrote: »
    Poolside

It's been so long watching you say poolside, I would love to know where you are!

On another Choo Choo from Heuston but rather tipsy after a couple of bottles of wine with a really good friend who had some cr@p news today. Just being there for someone is better than anything you could say to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa. Just started watching Orange Is The New Black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

It's been so long watching you say poolside, I would love to know where you are!

On another Choo Choo from Heuston but rather tipsy after a couple of bottles of wine with a really good friend who had some cr@p news today. Just being there for someone is better than anything you could say to them.

Fathom is over in Southern California.

I'm on my bed doing homework

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Happy Birthday gifted, enjoy all the chocolate you get to eat :D

On the couch sorting out documents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Was about to start watching Game of thrones (never seen 30 secs of it only ads for it).But no fcuk it I won't bother the thought of Ed sheeran in it has turned me off it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Back in my own bed realising there is still a smell of seductive woman off me, especially under my fingernails of all places. And that's after two very long showers with full shower gel and loofah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed contemplating life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Autosport wrote: »
    In bed contemplating life

The same

Kitchen. Slept a bit past stopid o'clock this morning, but still more awake than I would be on a work day.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

At work but not happy that I missed the back to school thing with the young fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Burial. wrote: »
    Back in my own bed realising there is still a smell of seductive woman off me, especially under my fingernails of all places. And that's after two very long showers with full shower gel and loofah.

You're welcome....;)

On the sofa trying to start work but not feeling well. Have a sore throat, headache and am coughing. I hardly slept last night due to coughing.

Not feeling good came in handy though. Had a date with a guy who has been messaging me non-stop for months and really clingy. I don't think he will be messaging me anymore as I think my lack lustre conversation and bags under my eyes are sure to have deterred him from further contact.

I had, however, the pleasure of seeing the Prime Minister of Malaysia arrive at, and then watch the launch of the KL International Arts Festival in the mall by my house. Saw some really interesting dancing and performances before I came home and had a nap.

Grannies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Britain
    On red line luas heading home to tired and hyper kids..mrs promised them McDonald's and cake if they went back to school today..they weren't budging and we were desperate..so I'd say they had their fill by now..also feeling guilty for passing by hospital and not visiting my dad...first day in 3 weeks I haven't been in to him...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Spanish Arch Galway eating a chicken roll. So sophisticated.

Britain
    I'm in bed watching Mr Mercedes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    I'm in bed watching Mr Mercedes :)

Ooh is that a TV series??

I'm leaning on the kitchen counter top, with a stroppy head on me.

• Advertisement

Britain
    73Cat wrote: »
    Ooh is that a TV series??

I'm leaning on the kitchen counter top, with a stroppy head on me.

It is :) I haven't read the books but this is shaping up to be interesting. Brendan Gleeson is on it. Have a look for it.

I'm still in bed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    At my kitchen table in Mayo, haircuts done, schoolbags sorted, uniforms out, lunches made, the bathrooms scrubbed and beds changed.
    So glad I came home for 2 nights and left my boy with his possey of women minders. My other babies missed me.
    Got the go ahead for surgery on Monday, they'll be closing his ASD and investigating his pulmonary hypertension via catheterization..
    I'm starting to see a tiny light at the end of this tunnel.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

At home. Ironing on name labels to my son's uniforms. First day in junior infants tomorrow. My baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

On the bottom bunk as my 9 yo above me tells me all about her day and a new boy in her class called Fabien...he's nice she says....he's not annoying...and then she sighs and farts!! That's my girl :D

In my bed room at the home place, listening to Transfer Deadline Day on 5 Live. Eyes feeling ready and nearly ready for sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Sat cross legged on my bed eating my left over home made thai green curry from lastnight, and realising that I might be too overtired to sleep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    On my couch watching Sky Sports News...

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Erik Shin wrote: »
    On the bottom bunk as my 9 yo above me tells me all about her day and a new boy in her class called Fabien...he's nice she says....he's not annoying...and then she sighs and farts!! That's my girl :D

I love this!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Wrapped up on the beach, enjoying the stars as they come out under the cover of darkness in Conamara. Some wine cheese and crackers. Sure what else could ya want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In the kitchen fixing a washing machine that stopped washing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement