Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

enda1 wrote: »
    On the shuttle bus from Beauvais into Paris :D

At work... wondering if you're going to Disneyland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Working from Bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Still in bed, just woke up 30 minutes ago. Really should stay at the folks more often on days off.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On my way to the hospital, bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Asia
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    At work... wondering if you're going to Disneyland?

Nah. A friend's wedding in the 16th arrondissement which should be nice and fancy. Now I'm wondering how much money to give :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Celebrating Eid Ul Adha........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    About to go to a work BBQ, free beer, food and I am going to have a crack at a bird from my office !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

At my desk taking all the quick wins today, and looking forward to a weekend full of dates :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Sitting at my desk (With no hat on :( ) basking in the glory that is me leaving here in a weeks time :D No more long commuting for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Britain
    enda1 wrote: »
    On the shuttle bus from Beauvais into Paris :D

Heading to Paris for the October bank holiday myself. Enjoy! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

On my way to the hospital, bleh.

Hope yer ok mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Waiting outside the school for number 1 son, thankfully it's the weekend and I'll be off school run duty for a few weeks. Silver linings! ..
    And I've no hat ... ... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat at my desk singing "The Safety Dance"

Drunk as a skunk last night. Saw 3am. Promised herself and the kids a BBQ today as I'm off work.

So I'm here getting food ready and wearing sunglasses to cover up the drunk eyes (thank God its sunny) and cleaning out a trout when hungover ain't fun at all.
    Twin 2 year old girls have zero respect for a hangover.

Everything ready to go now anyway so I think I'll risk a hair of the dog and hope the kids are too young to judge me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on my sofa still not feeling great but feeling the draw of the weekend and tempted to go out. Other option is go for a massage but worried I might vom if they push on me too hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Hope yer ok mate!

Aww thank you. I will certainly live to be a pervert for another day :D

Aww thank you. I will certainly live to be a pervert for another day :D

Ha, well thats the main thing kid! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside SoCal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just north of the Yemeni border.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭XarcherX

Day off! The little lady's gone to her Dad's for the night so spent most of today with the radio blaring dancing my way around the house cleaning. Also can't go outside cos I put some new moisturiser on my face last night which i didn't realise contained fake tan :)

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just north of the Yemeni border.

Hang on there, I'll meet ya there in an hour for the craic, I'll bring the beers

Kitchen. In middle of cooking tonight's diner, and tidying before guests arrive tomorrow. All in time before the England v Malta match later.

Hopefully this puts and end to Ricero's FSG doubts permanently. 125 million on the table for a player worth half that and still we didnt sell.

Fair fcuks to you FSG. You gave yer word and stuck to it.

Hopefully this puts and end to Ricero's FSG doubts permanently. 125 million on the table for a player worth half that and still we didnt sell.

Fair fcuks to you FSG. You gave yer word and stuck to it.

As interesting as that might be, where are ya!!

:p

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    As interesting as that might be, where are ya!!

:p

haha, God sorry. Wrong thread! :o

I was in the other thread wondering why he didn't reply to me :D

Only had 2 wee drinks, I promise

haha, God sorry. Wrong thread! :o

I was in the other thread wondering why he didn't reply to me :D

Only had 2 wee drinks, I promise

Liverpool/Transfer window thread by any chance.

Still in kitchen here, heading for shower next.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Liverpool/Transfer window thread by any chance.

Still in kitchen here, heading for shower next.

Ha yeah, that would be right.

I could try to come up with a reason for the mishap, but sometimes silly people do silly things.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Ive just put the toddler to sleep and I'm still lying beside him listing off what I need to do before we head off for the weekend. We are getting the kitchen painted when we're gone too so I have all the packing to do, all the cleaning for the painter and I've to go to work now for a few hours.

I'm going to need a little holiday once I'm done preparing for our little holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Sitting at the kitchen table waiting on the eldest to be ready for her lift into town. I really don't want to move :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    73Cat wrote: »
    Sitting at the kitchen table waiting on the eldest to be ready for her lift into town. I really don't want to move :(

Woohoo, a friend is picking her up !!

In the spirit of the thread I'm still sitting at the table looking at the leftover green beans on my plate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement