Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

Britain
    In the Foggy Dew with a pint :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my favourite sports bar waiting for the Ireland game and hoping Nick comes in so can nick him from his wife* ��

*I don't have any such intention or the ability/looks/personality to cause him to leave his missus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Curled up on the couch watching crap tv and drinking lemon and ginger tea! Totally contented

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭twill

Staggered up to a cafe for a wholesome cup of green tae because I couldn't take another day in bed. Look and feel like death.
    Posts about Dominos pizza and overdosing on chocolate have made me feel a bit queasy. :-(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Pub... pints.... workmate... female...yerra...why not?!

Pub...pints... workmate...female...and 26yo texts to ask where I am....I'm either getting very lucky tonight....or I'm going home alone...very alone
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Crumlin... For cuddles.. I do believe I was missed because I was greeted with a big sh!tty nappy about 5 minutes after I got here. :D there's nowhere else you'd get it.. (or put up with it !)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Cooking pie and watching football and having a G&T. Very modern.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Prenzlauer Berg Berlin..drinking a wine after going for a run and got so lost i had to take a U bahn home, I had no money to pay...Germans are so honest !
    Paddies aren't !

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm sitting on the couch watching a show called Broken. Sean Bean is in it and I love him :)

Africa
    In a very nice muslim lady taxi 6 pints of tiger drunk trying not to puke drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    At home on the couch watching X factor

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching Spain v Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching The Empire Strikes Back on SkyStarWarsHD

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In office having the first of many cups of soup and staring out at a wintry evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    Bed, went to bed earlier had a nap. Still there.

Listening to the rain.

Britain
    Bed glorious bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

sipping tea and trying to forget I've a kidney infection but the pain is preventing me. I am also starting a new job Monday and only started my antibiotic today. Feeling pretty miserable but at home and around people I love so not all bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Autosport wrote: »
    At home on the couch watching X factor

Jaysus sorry to hear that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Finally home, debating on whether or not to open a bottle of wine

Bed... and on my own... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Bed... and on my own... :D

no luck then with the female?:D

caniask86 wrote: »
    no luck then with the female?:D

Females :)
    ...and no... ah well... next time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    I said wrote: »
    Suited and booted at a wedding then onto the hurling final tomorrow.
    I'll be like a jigsaw on Monday,in pieces.

I'm as sick as a small hospital.
    Pints of water,painkillers and a fry then on to croke park.

Africa
    In my bed wishing this hangover would feck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Limerick train station....waiting on my sister to drop off the dad....then heading to the big smoke for the match..

Also to take the mick out of the dub people seeing as we from cork lol lol..bless um

Britain
    I´m sitting on the couch drinking my fancy shmancy coffee and considering a few hours of watching my stories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Slowly building the motivation to start tidying and cleaning

I should be ready any time soon

Really

Just one more game of sudoku

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Kitchen in crumlin having breakfast (toasted ham and coleslaw sammich,,, and no I didn't toast the coleslaw :) )
    Eventful day yesterday, little man's feeding tube blocked and several nurses, 2 doctors, warm water, hot water, 7up, 1 cannula, 1 New tube, 1 xray and 11 hours of cursing and it was fixed. At 2:30am.. so I stayed in last night... I now remember why I do the 45 min drive to my mams at night.
    But, I can feel so pious because I was here and not the other side of the country and I'm ahead of my game regarding the cpap training. Woohoo.
    Sleep deprivation is massive fun.

Enjoy the match gifted
    I wish I had a hangover... :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement