Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch just watched the F1 race and then for the All Ireland final

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    At home watching the all Ireland final. Gaillimh abu

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

In bed trying to fight off this kidney infection. I haven't had one this painful in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    All dressed up but didn't go anywhere.

Sitting in my living room fighting tears. Was watching my youngest son playing a gig that was live streamed on fb, then had a facebook video chat with my eldest so between being very proud of my boys and missing them, am feeling a bit teary.

Was planning on going to the cinema but was too emotional to go and now it's too late.

Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Making home made Baileys and have a 5kg lump of beef for a friend to BarBQ.....
    Hang in there Witchie....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Choo choo ...woo hoo

Britain
    At home on the couch deciding whether to do the laundry or watch Tv

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Sitting in the living room reading the paper and waiting for The Sunday Game to come on. Going to have a couple of drinks while re-living today's excitement :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

Home in galway at last....had a great day with my dad at the match....great match..long day but worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa in lounge pants, after another busy 12 hour shift. Off tomorrow, but guaranteed will be wide awake at 6-7am.

Britain
    gifted wrote: »
    Home in galway at last....had a great day with my dad at the match....great match..long day but worth it.

I'm delighted you both had a great day :)

Heading to bed now with

A book :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Catching some rays by the pool.

I have a wee cut on the side of my foot and twice have caught a wee bugger of an ant nipping it. As3hole

Uhg multi storey car park....lots of spaces...I wonder why ..lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    gifted wrote:
    Uhg multi storey car park....lots of spaces...I wonder why ..lol lol

I got a text from school saying they're taking the 18th off... Sam .. that was the reason.. let's hope they win. Lol

Just leaving my mams for crumlin.. surgery has been pushed out to Wednesday cos today is full.. waiting is torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Ostkreuz in Berlin one busy spot..
    Sun is out, 21degrees..
    Drinking a beer waiting on some Indian food..
    I have left all the troubles back home..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

COSTA fonthill retail park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In the living room playing with a cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

At work. Bored out of my tits.

Shpudnik wrote: »
    In the living room playing with a cat.

In the living room but the cat jumped out the window.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat at my desk wondering if cats commit suicide?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Erik Shin wrote: »

Cats can survive large/high falls as they naturally spread their legs out and and they form a sort of parachute with their bodies.

There's a certain time of year were there are a lot of incidents of cats 'falling' off balconies. So they might try, but their instinct kicks in mid fall.

I'm at my desk amazed at my cat knowledge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Erik Shin wrote: »

Kamicatze

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Sitting at my desk for my final monday, enjoying the fact I am finished here on Friday and starting a new job on Monday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    Walking past someones house and all of a sudden a cat jumps out the window at me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Sitting in a boardroom in work trying not to pee myself laughing at the cat comments!

Sitting beside the river watching the ducks and wondering where the cat is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting Cotside in crumlin, little man asleep in my arms, he's obviously dreaming of some wrong that was done to him and is voicing his displeasure quite strongly...

or he has wind...

Surgery is at 8:30am tomorrow. Now that it's here I'm sh!tting it. Because it was pulled back a day I have to pace the corridors alone ..
    I need the gym, a 20km run should do it..
    With the mantra holy fcuk holy fcuk holy fcuk to accompany it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Best of luck tomorrow cbyrd, will be waiting on an update :)

Where I usually am , at the kitchen table ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa in my England shirt, watching Taylor Swift videos (damn you guilty pleasure thread), whilst I wait on the match to start, and wondering weather or not to have the remainder of last nights pizza.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement