Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside..
    Surgery is done, all via catheterization. Just a tiny incision in his leg. They've closed the hole in his heart .. the relief is massive. He's asleep in my arms now.
    Thank fcuk ..
    Id thank that post all day long if I could! So happy all went well, here's hoping you'll get him home soon and be with all your babies at once :)

As for me, I'm in work. Can't cope though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Cotside..
    Surgery is done, all via catheterization. Just a tiny incision in his leg. They've closed the hole in his heart .. the relief is massive. He's asleep in my arms now.
    Thank fcuk ..

Brilliant news, delighted for you and wishing the little man a speedy recovery :)

On the sofa with the youngest who is watching Chase's Corner on her tablet. I hate that sh1t :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Cotside..
    Thank fcuk ..

So happy to hear this. Cried a little. Its funny I feel like I know you and your wee man through the last few months and am just so relieved and happy to hear that all went well.

Am on my sofa as usual. Gonna get to bed soon as am shattered. Have an appointment to get a tooth crowned tomorrow. Finally being recognised as the Queen I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

cbyrd wrote:
    Cotside.. Surgery is done, all via catheterization. Just a tiny incision in his leg. They've closed the hole in his heart .. the relief is massive. He's asleep in my arms now. Thank fcuk ..

Witchie wrote:
    So happy to hear this. Cried a little. Its funny I feel like I know you and your wee man through the last few months and am just so relieved and happy to hear that all went well.

I would love to hit thank a thousand times. Great news. Well done little man & of course his momma on keeping the show going..
    So true what Witchie says, we've all been following his story for few months now & wishing him well x x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Cotside..
    Thank fcuk ..

This is brilliant news. Makes me so happy. Hope he has a speedy recovery :)

I'm sitting down in my room. Happy out :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Cotside..
    Thank fcuk ..

Great news :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Cotside..
    Thank fcuk ..

Feck the thread rules about no chat, locations are irrelevant right now. So happy to see this, as I hope are all the regular contributors. A big thumbs up to you and your family cbyrd.

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Feck the thread rules about no chat, locations are irrelevant right now. So happy to see this, as I hope are all the regular contributors. A big thumbs up to you and your family cbyrd.

Oooh get you being all rebellious and comanding.....swoon.

Right am going to bed to have saucy thoughts. :D

I hope you have a great sleep tonight Cbyrd knowing your wee man is doing so well. xxx

Britain
    I'm delighted for you and baba Cbyrd. Enjoy all the cuddles with him :) x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Fck the rules! I am going to post a trivially happiness in the where are you thread.
    Delighted to hear the news Cbyrd. Holding a small baby as they administer that anaesthetic and then play the waiting game is not pleasant. Great that it looks to have turned out well.

#Rebelwithoutaclue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Great news Cbyrd...go on the little man..woo hoo

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Witchie wrote: »
    Oooh get you being all rebellious and comanding.....swoon.

Right am going to bed to have saucy thoughts. :D

I hope you have a great sleep tonight Cbyrd knowing your wee man is doing so well. xxx

Sofa, waiting for the Ireland game to start, checking Tinder and POF for Witchie.

:pac: :p xx

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Cbyrd........ we have all lived through your saga, thanks for sharing with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waiting on a crew bus after riding an awesome rollercoaster created by mother nature, kinda happy that the wings stayed attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Thought of you and your little man during my break today Cbyrd,onwards and upwards now.x

On the couch wondering how anyone willingly becomes a pilot ,the thought of turbulence makes me a nervous wreck .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

So happy that everything went well Cbyrd, I had everything crossed for you and the little man this morning.

I'm on the couch, going to watch ''So I married an axe murderer'' with the missus, haven't seen it for years! Got KCs take away (Corkonians will know what I mean) which I can hopefully eat when the nausea passes. My mother-in-law left this morning so I am enjoying some peace and the IVs have well and truly kicked in so my lungs are fantastic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Colser wrote: »
    Thought of you and your little man during my break today Cbyrd,onwards and upwards now.x

On the couch wondering how anyone willingly becomes a pilot ,the thought of turbulence makes me a nervous wreck .

It's no fun going out with one either!

So happy for you, Cbyrd. Give the little trooper a squeeze from all of us x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat on my bed and watching the Ireland game...much better performance...and considering opening a bottle of white wine !

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Sat on the sofa abusing the ref

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

BBDBB wrote: »
    Sat on the sofa abusing the ref

Sat on my bed abusing the ref....he's going to need an industrial tub of Vaseline by the time I'm finished

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Errrrr, I really hope that neither of us is using the term "abusing the ref" as some kind of euphemism:0

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Well that was funny watching the football tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just sitting down to watch "Dr.Foster"..praying that it's half as good as the first series.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

On the couch thinking that making an extra 33 quid a day seems very achievable but making an extra 1000 a month seems impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Still not in bed, trying to keep our youngest from waking up the rest of the children, her asthma flared up so she had steroids and a nebs and is now hepped up on goofballs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed wondering if I should wait until morning and go to dr or go to the caredoc now. Frustrating part is, we all know what it is, but nobody seems to be able to fix it. Spent 7 nights in hospital and am much worse now than when I went in. If I go to caredoc with a pre existing complicated illness they'll tell me to wait for my GP. My GP won't touch it, he'll just put pressure on my consultant, and my consultant has told me straight up she's unsure how to proceed right now,?theyre going to have some sort of meeting over my results. Meanwhile I'm here feeling worse and worse and weaker and weaker that I don't even have any energy to fight with people to fix me, just passed from pillar to post

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Awoke early thinking of the lab. Is this science business worth the effort?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Work.....Again, on this fecking treadmill of work. Its all complete Bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

At the airport. My eldest is moving abroad and I won't see her until next summer. Trying to be strong but I'm in bits.

• Advertisement

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Sofa, waiting for the Ireland game to start, checking Tinder and POF for Witchie.

:pac: :p xx

How you doin'?
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sat on my bed and watching the Ireland game...much better performance...and considering opening a bottle of white wine !

Bye.....white wine? UGH. Unless it has bubbles baby I ain't touching it.
    eviltwin wrote: »
    At the airport. My eldest is moving abroad and I won't see her until next summer. Trying to be strong but I'm in bits.

Be proud you raised an independent individual who feels secure enough in herself to make such a big move.

My pair wouldn't leave so I had to. :D

Sitting in McDonald's having an iced fanta grape to calm myself down after an hour long dentist assault. ..oops appointment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement