Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Laying in bed wondering if I should wait until morning and go to dr or go to the caredoc now. Frustrating part is, we all know what it is, but nobody seems to be able to fix it. Spent 7 nights in hospital and am much worse now than when I went in. If I go to caredoc with a pre existing complicated illness they'll tell me to wait for my GP. My GP won't touch it, he'll just put pressure on my consultant, and my consultant has told me straight up she's unsure how to proceed right now,?theyre going to have some sort of meeting over my results. Meanwhile I'm here feeling worse and worse and weaker and weaker that I don't even have any energy to fight with people to fix me, just passed from pillar to post

Thinking of you Lexie, it's so tough when you are unwell and don't have the energy to be pushing people to sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Witchie wrote: »
    How you doin'?

I'm doing good baby! How you doing?

;)

In house now for afternoon and evening. Had work again for a few hours this morning, followed by a hour or so tidying front garden/drive. Sofa and Cycling/Tennis Eurosport is now a calling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I'm doing good baby! How you doing?

;)

In house now for afternoon and evening. Had work again for a few hours this morning, followed by a hour or so tidying front garden/drive. Sofa and Cycling/Tennis Eurosport is now a calling.

Apart from thinking of changing my name to Robin due to my now red breasts after spilling hot pot noodle all over myself, am good.

On the sofa watching the movie Crazy People after a cold shower to cool me baloobas down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Apart from thinking of changing my name to Robin due to my now red breasts after spilling hot pot noodle all over myself, am good.

On the sofa watching the movie Crazy People after a cold shower to cool me baloobas down.

As it happenes....had Redbreast last night... whisky that is instead of the wine

I'm sat on my bed after a 10 hour day and I'm trying to muster up the strength to take my pants off so I can go shower!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Erik Shin wrote: »

I'm sat on my bed after a 10 hour day and I'm trying to muster up the strength to take my pants off so I can go shower!

You know where I am if you need any help (unfortunately I'm not 26 though :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Jays yer all horn dogs in here :pac:

Forgot to say where I am. Am walking my dog down Lough Atalia.

Africa
    I have just slid between my sensationally sensuous new satin sheets. Hope I sleep well tonight, been a rough ould day.

Between sore throat, cough, dental treatment and scalding my boobs am ready for some respite.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I have just slid between my sensationally sensuous new satin sheets. Hope I sleep well tonight, been a rough ould day.

Between sore throat, cough, dental treatment and scalding my boobs am ready for some respite.

Looks very inviting Witchie...I'd say someone will be having a cold shower after seeing that.ðŸ˜

On the couch trying to muster up the energy to hang up the washing..shirts in it that are needed for the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Couch.... jaffa cakes.... wine..... girly tv. I'm not sure I have the energy to expand on it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

If I hopped into that I'd slide right out the other side lol lol

• Advertisement

Hmm. Satin sheets...

Hopefully you dont slide out of the bed and land on anything tender.

;)

On sofa watching old Grand Designs followed by new Grand Designs straight after.
    Colser wrote: »
    Looks very inviting Witchie...I'd say someone will be having a cold shower after seeing that.ðŸ˜

On the couch trying to muster up the energy to hang up the washing..shirts in it that are needed for the morning.

Didn't know that Nick fella was on boards.

:pac::pac:

Africa
    gifted wrote: »
    If I hopped into that I'd slide right out the other side lol lol

If I wake up with a black eye from falling out of bed they will be going in the bin

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Hmm. Satin sheets...

Hopefully you dont slide out of the bed and land on anything tender.

;)

On sofa watching old Grand Designs followed by new Grand Designs straight after.

Didn't know that Nick fella was on boards.

My whole body is tender so any slippage could be a disaster.

Dang I need a massage badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

OMG Witchie's bed looks like a box of chocolates!!! Haha.
    I'm in bed myself but unfortunately not as fancy a set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I am 62 miles to the Ukrainian border

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Looking at my suitcase and willing it to pack itself. Planes, trains and automobiles tomorrow - I'll be in six different countries between tonight and Sunday.

It ends well, as OH will be coming back with me on the last flight. :)

Africa
    OMG Witchie's bed looks like a box of chocolates!!! Haha.
    I'm in bed myself but unfortunately not as fancy a set up.

Well life is like a box of chocolates.....Thankfully no nuts in my chocolate box coz am allergic to them.

Trying to sleep but my brain won't let me. Trying to figure out how someone so far away is making me feel all hot and bothered. Glad these sheets are soft as I think will be lying awake enjoying then for some time

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In the kitchen deciding what to make for lunch tomorrow.

Witchie I love the colour of the sheets :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Well life is like a box of chocolates.....Thankfully no nuts in my chocolate box coz am allergic to them.

Trying to sleep but my brain won't let me. Trying to figure out how someone so far away is making me feel all hot and bothered. Glad these sheets are soft as I think will be lying awake enjoying then for some time

Sorry I'm having that effect on you, honestly wasn't trying....
    :D

Lieing on my daughters bottom bunk trying to explain to her why I'm laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Sitting in the NCT centre, Sligo. Waiting for my car to be retested

• Advertisement

Just after getting into my bed now. Love the sound of Witchies satin sheets, but making do with Dunnes, and Next Kingsize.

:D

Need to forget about that Nick fella.

;)
    My whole body is tender so any slippage could be a disaster.

Dang I need a massage badly.

Need something or someone to hold on too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Britain
    Mod-Mint Sauce and Witchie, 24 hour thread ban. Reason- take the time to go do the nasty and get it over and done with.

Here's a bunch of flowers curtsy of the AH mods.

68a489537ff8a20513fcbf0a5b8aeb3d--in-the-bedroom.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Bed, tired after evening surf, waves are mental, bordering on dangerous....Real bone rattlers.

Britain
    I'm in bed laughing away to myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On route to the leaba, morning comes around too soon :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

at hospital waiting on blood test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Country #2. Zzzzzzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am in the kitchen in Sligo thinking of going to the bar in my Kuala Lumpur local mall.

(Hi Mint & Witchie!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

I'm gone for a walk. It's miserable out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement