Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Deciding where in Ireland I'll be visiting this summer :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Staring at the rain in a windowless room..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Doing the insomniac shuffle in bed. Work in 6 hours. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm currently sitting across from someone who keeps churning snots around his empty head, slurping air out of an empty cup through a straw, chewing loudly and to top it off, randomly coughing and not bothering to cover his mouth. Now he is rooting around his nose with his finger and chewing on his loot.

I'm currently deciding whether to shut my mouth or go straight fukking savage on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'm sitting on the couch (no not across from Lexie :p) having just made and eaten a pretty tasty chicken curry for dinner. Now I'm gonna finish this episode of Homeland before cleaning up, and then I think I'll watch another or maybe London Has Fallen.

I love days when you can just do nothing if you want to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Mulligans on poolbeg Street. Having a quiet pint by myself before meeting done friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

on the edge...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Lavinia wrote: »
    on the edge...
    ???? You ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

???? You ok?

ah thanks.. it's just me nerves about the circumstances..

hope to cope... :'o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

On my bed trying to read a familiarisation booklet for a job interview next Friday. will do another hour then sleep until 4am getting up to watch UFC 200.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Watching F1 highlights, the joys of working Saturdays :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Sitting on the sofa watching A Touch of Frost, eating jellies, waiting for my electric blanket to heat up so I can go to bed.
    Yes I know it was warm today but it's quite nippy in the house.

In my garden. House party behind me. Watching the new dinners - sorry the new lamb - just to make sure they get on with the geese. The first week is the hardest but they appear to be sharing so far. Usually the geese are more aggressive than this. Perhaps I will just lay myself back on the grass for a moment before returning inside :)

There would be no laying back on the grass here.
    It's blowing a gale outside I'm in my living room. Reading and writing some thoughts.

At the same time? Or one before the other?

At the same time.
    Sure why not.

At the same time.
    Sure why not.

Cant wait to read it

To read what? What I write?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭CFlat

I'm currently sitting across from someone who keeps churning snots around his empty head, slurping air out of an empty cup through a straw, chewing loudly and to top it off, randomly coughing and not bothering to cover his mouth. Now he is rooting around his nose with his finger and chewing on his loot.

I'm currently deciding whether to shut my mouth or go straight fukking savage on him.

Just look him straight in the face and tell him that you don't love him anymore and you want to move on. No need to go savage on him, nobody ever wins when that happens. It is your boyfriend, right?

Just watched Aliens, that film never gets old, and now in bed. Have to get up in the AM around 8.00, in work for 10.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭CFlat

In my garden. House party behind me. Watching the new dinners - sorry the new lamb - just to make sure they get on with the geese. The first week is the hardest but they appear to be sharing so far. Usually the geese are more aggressive than this. Perhaps I will just lay myself back on the grass for a moment before returning inside :)

We use to visit a harbour many years ago and the owners there had geese. Geese are bad tempered little bastards. We use to play dare games and see who could get closest to them before their neck went down, the hissing started and they ran like f**k at ya. Ah, the good old days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just into my bed after, I fear, the last Stone Roses gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Battling Kidney Infection. Wondering should I just stay sitting on the toilet all night altogether... :rolleyes: :o :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

CFlat wrote: »
    Just look him straight in the face and tell him that you don't love him anymore and you want to move on. No need to go savage on him, nobody ever wins when that happens. It is your boyfriend, right?

Just watched Aliens, that film never gets old, and now in bed. Have to get up in the AM around 8.00, in work for 10.00.

No it was some miskempt cretin on public transport.

Wide awake ready for the day, uncomfortable because the room is so stuffy despite the window being wide open. Think I need to go sit in a bath full of cold water

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

Laying in bed. Haven't had a day off in a couple of months as I doing up our old cottage outside of my full time job.

Worked through the pissing rain yesterday all day with the thoughts of my reward will be a day with the family on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In bed, unable to sleep, really overdue a sleep in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Walking in the outskirts of galway hoping to be home before rain..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Getting ready to shower after doing the few farm bits....then heading to straight to Limerick for the Munster final :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

In Lisbon...sun shining through the window...not a bit of a hangover and I drank a good sup yesterday !!

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

In Lisbon...sun shining through the window...not a bit of a hangover and I drank a good sup yesterday !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

In bed. Hungover. Going to try not to get up and kill my boyfriend for leaving me all the housework again today..... *eye is twitching with rage ( I work 3 times the hours he does, therefore rarely home to make any mess ) 😡😡😡😡

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement