Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

In a long post office queue. Some elderly lady stopped me on the street and asked me would I take her place in the queue for her while she sat down as her legs couldn't take standing. Poor dote.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Winterlong wrote: »
    I am in the kitchen in Sligo thinking of going to the bar in my Kuala Lumpur local mall.

(Hi Mint & Witchie!!)

I'm in my boudoir laying on my silky sheets .ðŸ˜

Hi guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Colser wrote: »
    I'm in my boudoir laying on my silky sheets .ðŸ˜

Hi guys.

I am very wet.

Feckin rain!

I'm sitting beside a river.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat here at work wondering if I can spread my own special mint sauce over those sheets... Hi guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

I'm in the dog house...very peaceful it is too

Starting too like been in here...starting to question things....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting at home listening to a BS artist who I happen to know who decided to do an US PODCAST about his wonderful life as an airline pilot.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching tv3, killer in the family :( very sad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch watching Basic Instinct for the first time and thinking about what I'd like to do to Sharon Stone :D

Britain
    I'm in bed. I just realised why my feelings are better. I ate them all!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In bed totally stressed, blood pressure high as I have to to my Solicitor, seperation and Affadavit of means. and tell her I told her lies..Clown..
    Thank God I have half a Stillnoct to help me sleep..on Boy...

• Advertisement

Britain
    Thanks to all the thankers I got..
    Need them..
    I'll keep ye informed from Co Clare..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Britain
    Fathom wrote: »
    Computer Lab

Any chance I could head over to So Cal
    It would help run away from my problem !
    Joking.Just running scared..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

At my kitchen table listening to late date on rte 1

Just in out of the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside,
    We had an eventful few days. All settled after the op then Wednesday night I'd just got into bed when I got a call from the hospital, you know that blood freezing panic, that sh!t he's dead now thing. Well that's what it was like.
    So ... he had a bradycardic event, to you and me he was asleep, his heart rate dropped, his oxygen levels dropped and they had to rub him to wake him up. And she was telling me this, I was trying to get dressed cos I was coming back up, then she said ' about 5 minutes later he had a huge dirty nappy and he settled down, but if it happens again we'll move him to hdu'.
    Cue me laughing and started putting my jammies on again... I'm sure she was looking at the phone thinking, nutter, but it's happened him before. He gets full up and goes internally bonkers had a big poo and you can imagine a big satisfied baby smile and sigh..
    Only problem is now they're keeping him here rather than letting him recuperate in castlebar ... So another few weeks of no housework..
    At least some of the nurses are starting to get my sense of humour!

Did witchie and mint sauce get a room? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Dublin Airport eating a full Irish since my flight was delayed by almost an hour...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Making a list at work for my American overlords, who will eventually take my job, (fack them) also looking at surfing charts and wind direction. So worried about my job and lists (not !)

In a truck on the motorway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

In my kitchen at my PC, drinking coffee, relaxing after programs I wrote are finally half working, looking out into the garden at the goldfinches eating at the bird feeders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On the sofa, just logged out of work and trying to decide whether to go for a massage or a beer.....ummmm its Friday so maybe I will do both. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Staff room. Just having my lunch, 7 hours into a 12 hour shift.

I need sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Witchie wrote: »
    On the sofa, just logged out of work and trying to decide whether to go for a massage or a beer.....ummmm its Friday so maybe I will do both. :D

After showering realised it was too late for where I usually go for a massage and can't be arsed going anywhere now.

Opened some wine and making some popcorn. Will cuddle down for the night and get some rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

enjoying the late afternoon cricket on my I-pad as I browse you lot on boards

Attending the condolence portion of a Saudi funeral.

Attending the condolence portion of a Saudi funeral.

Limerick waiting for Cannonball.

Britain
    Sitting in a taxi. Can't wait to get home. Jammies, tae and stories :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Home ..off to Cork tomorrow, Collins barracks... beer €2... Vodka €2... whisky €2... Think I'll be pissed with €50...and enough for a schnak box afterwards :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Home ..off to Cork tomorrow, Collins barracks... beer €2... Vodka €2... whisky €2... Think I'll be pissed with €50...and enough for a schnak box afterwards :)

Locking up my daughters for the weekend ðŸ˜

On the couch deciding where to get a takeaway from because I've no mind to cook tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement