Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat on my couch watching Currie cup rugby...next thing it switched to YouTube and started playing Minecraft tutorials!...picked up the remote and couldn't change it...only to see my 9 yo breaking her arse laughing at me as she had just cast from her tablet to the tv... wagon!!

Colser wrote: »
    Locking up my daughters for the weekend ðŸ˜

On the couch deciding where to get a takeaway from because I've no mind to cook tonight.

Sat on my couch being devious...
    I have an ex who scouts my twitterings religiously, so twittered that I'm looking for a bar to watch the game tomorrow in cork....guess where she lives? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Home ..off to Cork tomorrow, Collins barracks... beer €2... Vodka €2... whisky €2... Think I'll be pissed with €50...and enough for a schnak box afterwards :)

So dangerous for you to give me so much information. I am trying to bite my tongue here :P

Ah feck it, I have a snackbox in my pants for you :pac:

I'm in my livingroom thinking about what I'd like to dress up as for Halloween.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    At the kitchen table , jaysus I need to get a life !!

So dangerous for you to give me so much information. I am trying to bite my tongue here :P

Ah feck it, I have a snackbox in my pants for you :pac:

I'm in my livingroom thinking about what I'd like to dress up as for Halloween.

Still sitting on my couch.... wondering if you're going to the same place as me tomorrow! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Still sitting on my couch.... wondering if you're going to the same place as me tomorrow! :D

Sitting on my couch thinking about skipping a takeaway tonight and going to Hillbillies tomorrow night.ðŸ˜

Sat on my couch, drinking a beer and starting to feel a bit like Witchie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Also on my couch.....I will be there holding a single red rose (doused in chloroform :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    4Ad wrote: »
    In bed totally stressed, blood pressure high as I have to to my Solicitor, seperation and Affadavit of means. and tell her I told her lies..Clown..
    Thank God I have half a Stillnoct to help me sleep..on Boy...

Came clean, my solicitor was great about it..
    Told me never to play poker as I am useless at telling lies..
    Such a weight off my shoulders..

Sat on my couch having a good laugh ...my tweet was retweeted ..by the only bar in cork I've ever been thrown out of....
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In the kitchen writing a shopping list

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Careful now Eric and Lady....you don't want to get a ban. WORST. 24. HOURS. EVER.

Glad all went well for you 4ad.

Am in my silky sheets flirting for Ireland. Ain't life great.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Sitting on the couch while my husband pours me wine.

I. Love. Weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Jesus Christ you horn dogs. Have we any of that bouquet left Witchie?

:D

Me. At the drive thru. Had planned to have some of the enchiladas I made the other day, but feck it, I have a long day, and have an awful craving for a taco chip, a can of coke, and a bag Keogh's.

I may or may not have the enchiladas for afters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭bluewizard

In front of multiple displays in my home office.

Britain
    On the sofa with a glass of wine. Every day this week I have woken between 4 and 5am. Not putting up with another night. Have taken a sleeping pill and that along with my regular meds plus a bottle of wine should keep me asleep until Tesco deliver the shopping between 9 and 11am tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching the late late show :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Didn't have the enchiladas after all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

At home gaspin for a drink.

76dc476c9b1f48370de05e37b53c636f--kentucky-derby-party-ideas-crazy-kentucky-derby-hats.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

At home having a quiet friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed panned out like an egg on a pan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Bed, castlebar tomorrow via crumlin.. can't wait to see my other babies, the novelty will wear off them about ten minutes after I get home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

In the kitchen with the laptop on the counter. Kids are in bed and I'm listening to Tracey Chapman sipping a bottle of vino.
    Well, she's playing music, I'm the one on the vino.
    I've seen this gig before but I love the way she walks on stage and the crowd go nuts and she just smiles a little bit and starts playing. There's something lovely about that, no frills, no attention seeking, just does her thing.

Can't see this vino lasting long. Took me ages to pick it too, its a red from the sun-swept valleys of......... Lidl.

Choo Choo!

Britain
    Choo Choo!

Choo Choo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Still in woof woof house.....very peaceful lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just back from a really great if a bit hard Thai massage and some shopping. Gonna go for a shower now and head to my usual bar to watch the Liverpool game.

That's what my body is doing but my mind is very busy worrying about one of my best friends who lives in Fort Lauderdale, my cousin and his family, some really close family friends and the sexy Trinadaian guy I used to date....all in Port St Lucie. And when am not worrying about that bitch Irma, am wondering what Gifted did to be sent to the doggy bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just fed the gang before they headed off to an important match,washing is on,got my hair done earlier..I'm shattered and it's not even noon.

Gifted you better up your game or it will be a lonesome Saturday night for ya...ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

In kitchen, just baked chocolate chip chewy cookies yummy,
    quite happy in the woof woof house having the peace lol lol

I'll give it a bit longer before I go crawling back looking for forgiveness lol lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement