Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

gifted wrote: »
    In kitchen, just baked chocolate chip chewy cookies yummy,
    quite happy in the woof woof house having the peace lol lol

I'll give it a bit longer before I go crawling back looking for forgiveness lol lol

Ah she has to forgive you if you bake cookies, those are the rules! :p

Thinking I should really go and wash myself. I can't believe it's 2pm already, the lazy bitch I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Staff Room. Half way through my last of three 12 hour shifts.

Looking forward to beer and pizza later.

Hoping gifted is alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

I just poked my head out of the woof woof house.....herself took it off with a lecture..lol lol...that means I'm nearly forgiven lol lol

Ah she has to forgive you if you bake cookies, those are the rules! :p

Thinking I should really go and wash myself. I can't believe it's 2pm already, the lazy bitch I am!

Yep..but herself started slimming world last week so I just had to bake today lol lol...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Semple Stadium

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Dying to know what you did gifted, to land you in the dog house.
    I'm flaked on the couch thinking about getting ready to go to another type of dog house. Gonna get rained on!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    At home with the parents for the weekend , drinking some coffee and watching the u21 all ireland hurling final. Hon limerick ! Also looking house on Daft in Dublin. ** Ideal if you want to arrive on monday and leave on thursday every week for 750. ** feck right off!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In a bar drowning my sorrows drinking midori margurettias as is the lot if Liverpool fans tonight.

On the plus side met a cute as f uber driver and added him as a friend on fb.....hope he accepts.

Also found out that one of my dream men and my ultimate footballer crush is doing a meet and greet in a mall near me tomorrow at 1. DAVID FU**IN JAMES. swooonn.

Will have to go home soon, get 10 hours beauty sleep and pray I lose half my body weight in the middle of the night.

Just agree to everything she says Gifted, even if you don't.

;)

Staff room again, quick cup of tea before the final straight. My it's been a long week.

Is that cocktail glass tied to to bar counter Witchie?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Collin's barracks...it's a disgrace..pints are €3.50!!

:D

• Advertisement

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Just agree to everything she says Gifted, even if you don't.

;)

Staff room again, quick cup of tea before the final straight. My it's been a long week.

Is that cocktail glass tied to to bar counter Witchie?

:confused:
    No....but might have been safer if it was.

Home now on my sofa eating a pot noodle and trying not to burn my boobs again.

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Collin's barracks...it's a disgrace..pints are €3.50!!

:D

Almost as cheap as my pnts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

On my sofa watching Munster, delighted that both of my flights tonight were cancelled so I get to enjoy the whole game.

Witchie wrote: »
    Almost as cheap as my pnts.

Still pinting...but that's a 75% increase since I was last here!
    But am enjoying the rugby :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wife thought that she had a free house tonight as I was supposed to work, but now i find myself at home with a gang of flight attendants who were invited for a "girls" night, so I'm banished to the TV room with the dog.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At work feeling groggy and taking loads of meds.. Typical saturday really :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Home on my couch, novelty lasted about 6 minutes.. then I got to tidy up bedrooms and put away laundry ...
    I love being missed :D

Still here :D
    Have discovered that vodka and white lemonade is €2.50....happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Beached on the couch having over eating chinese food.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch to tired to move :(

• Advertisement

Moved from woof woof house to woof woof bed....it's quieter lol lol

Sofa, waiting on pizza, watching Mad MAx Fury Road. Not a patch on the Mel Gibson originals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Went out for grub with the ex and a few drinks..pints for 3.25 but I stuck on the Bud..on the couch now waiting for him to collect the teen and on the wine.Watch this space ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On the couch sober.....very strange for a Saturday night!

My idea that the ex would text worked ...but i said no!
    Still here...vodka still 2.50 and I'm a little pished

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching the 1962 version of Cape Fear on Blu-Ray

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    I'm in a very surreal gathering in an open plan apt at the moment the jaw clenchers are hopping about topless around the telly watching a Carl Cox mix(in fairness he's nailing it as per usual) The Cokeheads are sitting round the coffeetable playing some poker, only one buy in and I'm already done. I shared out a farmers daughter of flake with everyone while we were waiting on taxis to get us to ratoath. No big deal really just being sociable. This is paying dividends now and everyone, stranger or friend is trying to give me drugs of one type or another. My fellow gamblers keep feeding me lines like there's no tomorrow because, knowing how much it should have set me back they feel obliged I suppose. And then I've the jawhoppers firing yokes and mdma crystals at me. I passed up on the pills but I've had a couple of dabs of the mdma cause I've not seen it around in a long time and I think its starting to work. My legs are moving involuntary and I'm tapping the table without noticing give it an hour and I'll probably be dancing around like a loon too. Herself is in Leitrim somewhere at a hens, she insisted her ma mind our little girl so I could go out for a few jars a proper sweetheart she is but I can't imagine she could picture the situation I find myself in now.. I'm rambling away now this stuff must be taking effect

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

I'm in a very surreal gathering in an open plan apt at the moment the jaw clenchers are hopping about topless around the telly watching a Carl Cox mix(in fairness he's nailing it as per usual) The Cokeheads are sitting round the coffeetable playing some poker, only one buy in and I'm already done. I shared out a farmers daughter of flake with everyone while we were waiting on taxis to get us to ratoath. No big deal really just being sociable. This is paying dividends now and everyone, stranger or friend is trying to give me drugs of one type or another. My fellow gamblers keep feeding me lines like there's no tomorrow because, knowing how much it should have set me back they feel obliged I suppose. And then I've the jawhoppers firing yokes and mdma crystals at me. I passed up on the pills but I've had a couple of dabs of the mdma cause I've not seen it around in a long time and I think its starting to work. My legs are moving involuntary and I'm tapping the table without noticing give it an hour and I'll probably be dancing around like a loon too. Herself is in Leitrim somewhere at a hens, she insisted her ma mind our little girl so I could go out for a few jars a proper sweetheart she is but I can't imagine she could picture the situation I find myself in now.. I'm rambling away now this stuff must be taking effect

Mind how you go. That's probably the most descriptive where are you now response in this thread. I could visualise what you wrote, glad I'm in a dark quiet bedroom with the howling wind outside for company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Mind how you go. That's probably the most descriptive where are you now response in this thread. I could visualise what you wrote, glad I'm in a dark quiet bedroom with the howling wind outside for company.

Take it you've never been to ratoath,in past 10-15 years anyway.. It's kinda an iverzpill area of finglas/blanch and Ashbourne. There's probably at least one of the same kinda get togethers on each floor of the block I'm in, and all the other apartments and houses too. And I'm pretty sure if our roles were reversed, considering the way my brain is going right now I'd be freaking the fuk out. Howlin gales as my only company just wouldn't cut it for my good self tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement